One:When will the launch party take place?
一:发布会什么时候举行?
Woman:I've got the October launch party down for the twenty-first now.
已经定了,10月21号。
Man:I thought it was the eleventh?
我以为是11号呢?
Woman:That was the original date, but it gives us too little time.
那是最初的日期,留给我们的时间太少了。
Man:Why don't we go for the twenty-seventh then? That'd give us plenty of time.
那为什么不定在27号呢?那样的话,我们的时间会更充足。
Woman:The venue's booked up then.
场地已经订满了。
Man:I see so we don't really have a choice.
我明白了,所以我们真的别无选择。
Two:How does the woman feel about the proofs?
二:这位女士对校稿有什么看法?
Man:The proofs for the brochure design have come.
宣传册设计的校稿已经出来了。
Woman:Oh what a shame ... Ohh, I thought there'd be more colour in them.
哦,太遗憾了……哦,我以为颜色会更加丰富。
Man:I think they're attractive. But send them back if you're not happy.
我觉得这个设计很有吸引力。但如果你觉得不满意我们就把它退回去。
Woman:Oh, my line manager will like them. And she won't be happy if I delay the process.
哦,我的直属经理会喜欢的,如果我耽误进程的话,她会不高兴的。
I had hoped the printing department would do a better job though.
可是我希望印刷部能做得更好。