Bill:And that helped to reduce the turnover of staff?
Mark:Yes, happier staff meant they stopped leaving.
是的,员工快乐的话意味着他们不会离开。
This reduction had various benefits, especially improving customer satisfaction so that less publicity was required.
员工流动率减少有各种好处,尤其是客户满意度提高,于是,宣传减少。
With a more constant staff of mechanics, the need for training was significantly reduced.
稳定的机械师增多,培训的需求大大减少。
Woman:One more question.
再来一个问题。
Pamela?
帕梅拉?
We 've recently launched a new product, but it's not selling well, and this is causing a lot of stress throughout the company.
我们最近推出了一款新产品,但卖得不好,整个公司压力很大。
Is this a common problem?
这是普遍问题吗?
Mark:Well, ok, I 'm working with a kitchen equipment manufacturer at the moment.
好吧,我现在和一家厨房设备制造商合作。
Obviously, I can not give too much detail, but they came up with a new kind of toaster last year.
显然,我不能透露太多细节,但他们去年推出了一种新的烤面包机。
They developed it themselves, and it certainly is a good product, which could really help that company's profitability.
他们自己开发的,这当然是一个很好的产品,对公司的盈利能力有很大帮助。
They asked me if I thought the problem was delivery costs and times, but I told them to bring in a proper sales manager to upgrade their ability in actually selling the toaster.
他们问我问题是否出在运输成本和时间上,我告诉他们请一位合适的销售经理来提升他们实际销售烤面包机的能力。
Woman:So we 're not alone in this?
所以并不是只有我们遇到这个问题?
Mark:Oh no, stress is a common problem, and the solution depends on your situation.
哦,不,压力是一个常见的问题,解决方法取决于个人情况。
There are many causes of stress in business.
压力的原因有很多。
Personally, rather than trying to prevent it, I think you should embrace it.
就我个人而言,我认为你应该拥抱压力,而不是试图阻止压力。
Successfully managed stress can actually make you work more effectively.
有效管理压力实际上可以让你更有效地工作。
Woman:Mark, thank you very much.
马克,非常感谢。