By the time that's over, at twelve o'clock, some of them will be beginning to lose concentration before lunch,
到十二点钟快吃午饭的时候,他们中的一些人会注意力不集中,
and we should end the morning with a role play.
我们应该以角色扮演结束上午的工作。
This went so well last time.
上次会议进展得很顺利。
It'll be focusing on negotiating strategies.
这次会议将把重点放在谈判策略上。
It should make an interesting session.
这应该会是一个有趣的会议。
I think that'll leave them in a positive frame of mind for lunch at about one.
我想这会让他们在1点钟左右吃午饭时保持积极的心态。
Julia will start the afternoon at two with her session on troubleshooting.
朱莉娅将在下午两点开始她的疑难解答会议。
I'm sure participants will come up with plenty of questions about that.
我相信参与者们会对此提出很多问题。
Then at three fifteen we've got the two parallel sessions.
然后在三点十五分,我们有两个分会场。
They can choose the presentation' Management Models', which will be aimed mostly at the less experienced participants,
他们可以选择“管理模式”——主要针对经验较少的参与者,
but there'll be a workshop at the same time on' Succession Planning' which might appeal mostly to more senior managers.
但与此同时,还会有一个关于“继任计划”的研讨会,可能高级经理会更感兴趣。
It's something that too few companies think about until it's too late.
不到迫不得已,公司不会考虑这个问题。
Then at four o'clock, we'll bring everyone together for the keynote speech.
然后在四点钟,我们将把每个人聚在一起做主题演讲。
We thought of setting aside a time for questions and answers, but quite honestly they've got most of the day for that,
我们想留出一些时间来提问和回答问题,但老实说,今天大部分时间都在思考这个问题,
so we will not bother.
所以我们就不麻烦了。
OK, that's all, so if you could deal with that today or tomorrow, I'd be most grateful.
好了,就这些,如果你今明两天能处理这件事,我将不胜感激。