I hope you don't mind me leaving a recording, but something has cropped up and Julia and I have had to go off to head office,
我希望你不介意我要离开,有些事需要处理,茱莉亚和我得去总部,
so we can't speak to you in person.
所以我们不能当面和你谈。
We've finalised our plans for the management training day we're putting on for Standford's on the seventeenth of next month,
我们已经确定了下个月17日为Standford管理培训日,
so could you take the necessary action, please.
所以你能采取必要的行动吗?
The most urgent thing is to contact the venue, that's the Swan Hotel,
当务之急是联系场地,天鹅宾馆,
and get them to provide a camcorder as well as the video recorder and TV we've already booked,
让他们提供一台摄像机以及我们已经预定的录像机和电视机,
as ours isn't working and I don't think we can get it fixed in time.
因为我们的坏了,我想不能及时修好。
And at the same time,
与此同时
because we've rethought how to run the first workshop,
我们重新思考了一下如何召开第一个研讨会,
we won't be needing the OHPs after all, so you might as well cancel those.
我们不需要投影仪,所以你可以把它们撤掉。
Oh, and when you send the programme to the participants,
哦,当你把节目发给参与者时,
could you point out that the case study we've already circulated to them is for the discussion slot:
你能告诉他们,我们分发的案例研究是为了讨论的时候用:
otherwise I'm sure half of them will forget to take it with them.
否则我肯定他们中有一半人会忘记带。