Next, we need more support staff, so sales people can spend more time selling.
其次,我们需要更多的支持人员,这样销售人员可以在销售上花更多的时间。
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Yes, ideally.
是的,道理上没错。
But we 'll never get an increase in staffing levels though.
但是我们的员工数量永远不会增加。
You 're right.
你说的对。
There's already a policy of cuts through natural wastage.
因退休或辞职而导致人才流失的政策已经出台。
There's no point trying to change it.
试图改变这个政策是没有意义的。
You know Sarah, in Accounts?
你认识会计师莎拉?
She wants a new job, and she's too good to lose.
她想要一份新工作,她是个人才,不能失去。
Maybe she could be transferred.
也许可以调她过去。
And Accounts have just upgraded their software, so they probably do not need all their staff.
而且,会计部门刚刚升级软件,所以他们可能不需要所有的员工。
There might be other people too.
也许其他人也有这样的问题。
Then let's propose that.
那么这算一个。
Now shifts.
现在,我们换一个。
You wanted to raise this, Fiona?
你想提这个问题,菲奥娜?
Oh yes.
噢,是的。
The Quality Control records show that since the night shift was introduced,
质量控制记录显示,自有了夜班以来,
it's had a very high percentage of defective items that have to be rejected.
次品比例升高。
We need to reduce the figure.
我们需要减少这个数字。
I think it's because some people who used to work only on day shifts do not like working at night.
我想这是因为,过去只上白班的一些人不喜欢在晚上工作。
Yes, several supervisors have noticed the resentment.
是的,一些主管已经注意到了员工的不满。
I think it 'll die down of its own accord.
我想员工的情绪会逐渐平复的。
But Fiona, the problem you mentioned is normal with night shifts.
但是菲奥娜,你提到的问题在上夜班的时候是正常的。
We can not do much about it.
我们对此无能为力。