Woman: Geoff?
杰夫?
Man: Yes?
嗯?
Woman: I just want to finalise the preparations for the delegation next week.
我只是想确定一下下周代表团的准备工作。
Man: Certainly. It's Thursday, isn't it?
当然。是在周四,对吗?
Woman: Yes. Now, can you make sure that each of them gets a name badge and an information pack?
是的。现在你能确保他们每个人都有一个徽章和一个信息包吗?
The badges are done, but you'll need to prepare the packs with all the relevant information.
徽章已经准备好了,但是你需要准备一下带有所有相关信息的信息包。
Man: Ok, that shouldn't take too long. What about catering?
好的,这个应该用不了多少时间。食物方面呢?
Woman: Coffee's organised for eleven and three, but lunch - it's at one - we need to reserve it for twelve people...
11点和3点有咖啡供应,但是午餐是在1点,我们需要预定12份午餐。
The office restaurant is closed next week... can you ring the Park Hotel? The Grand Hotel was a bit disappointing last time.
下周办公楼的餐厅就关了。你能从百乐酒店订餐吗?上次大家对格兰德酒店的食物有些失望。
Man: I'll get onto that.
可以,我会在百乐酒店订餐。
Woman: Now, they'll be coming straight from the station, and their taxi will bring them to the front gate,
他们将直接从车站来,他们的出租车会把他们带到前门,
so make sure you're there to greet them. That'll be about ten.
所以你一定要在那里迎接他们。大约是10点到。
Man: Ten. And then...
10点,知道了。然后...
Woman: Into Reception, I think. Make sure the new designs are on display, I want them to see those first.
然后我觉得是先到接待处,一定要把新设计展示出来,我想要他们先看到那些。
Man: OK.
好的。
Woman: Let me know when it's all finalised. Bye.
都准备好的时候告诉我一下。再见。