Man: Whiteway Cycles. Phil Moore, Sales.
你好,我是Whiteway Cycles的销售菲尔·穆尔。
Woman: Hello, Phil. It's me - Sandra.
你好,菲尔。我是桑德拉。
Man: Hi, Sandra. What can I do for you?
你好,桑德拉。我能帮你什么忙吗?
Woman: We've just got the sales literature for the Paris trade show next week, and there's some problems.
我们刚刚拿到下周巴黎展会的促销资料,现在有一些问题。
Can you get it sorted out for me?
你能帮我解决一下吗?
Man: Go ahead.
您说。
Woman: First of all, we need some more catalogues for racing wear.
首先,我们需要更多的赛车服的产品目录。
There's a lot of interest in it, especially the shorts and shoes.
有很多人对它感兴趣,尤其是短裤和鞋子。
Man: OK. Er, thirty enough?
好的,30个够吗?
Woman: That should do it. And you know the little pull-out leaflet for the new children's cycles?
应该够了。你知道新的儿童自行车的活页小册子吗?
Well, there's a mistake on the third page. The specifications for the wheels are wrong.
第三页有一处错误。轮子的规格不对。
Man: Oh, that's bad. We'll change that and get you new copies by the weekend. Anything else?
奥,这太糟糕了。我们在周末之前会把改好的副本给您发过去。还有其他事吗?
Woman: Erm... Yes, the touring cycles - the lightweight ones - I can't find any price lists for them.
还有,我们没有收到轻型旅游自行车的价目表。
Please ask if they've been sent out.
请问一下他们是否把这个发过来了。
Man: OK. And are you all right for order forms?
好的。你们的订单没问题了吧?
Woman: No! Thanks for reminding me. We're short of forms for spare parts. Could you send us some more?
还有,谢谢你提醒我,我们还缺少备件的表格。你能再寄给我们一些吗?
Man: Right, got that.
好的,了解了。
Woman: Ah, that's it then. Thanks, Phil.
那就这样。谢谢,菲尔。