Man: Well, the company always tried for residential courses at weekends before.
这家公司以前经常尝试周末的住宅课程。
Woman: I gather that wasn't popular.
我猜这种方式不受欢迎。
Also, the managers I spoke to weren't keen to come into work even earlier for training sessions.
此外,与我交谈过的经理们甚至不愿意为参加培训课程提前上班。
Man: Mm. Well, if we start off with a series of full-day events during work time, I think that'd be best.
好吧。我们可以从工作时间的一系列全天活动开始,我认为这是最好的方式。
Woman: Yes, sessions early in the morning would be too short- we wouldn't achieve much.
早上的课程时间太短了-我们不能实现太好的效果。
Man: OK, we'll propose that.
好的,我们会提议这个计划。
Woman: Did you discuss when we'd start?
你和他们谈论了课程开始的时间了吗?
Man: I suggested March - I'd have liked to get this contract underway before the end of our financial year,
我建议的时间是三月份-我希望在我们财政年度结束前就开始执行这个合同,
and we're already quite booked up from the end of May onwards.
而且从五月底开始,我们的课程都订满了。
Woman: Don't they have a big launch coming up in the first week of April?
他们不是在四月的第一周有一个大型的发布吗?
Man: Yes, they said March will be hectic,
是的,他们说三月份开始有些匆忙,
so as soon as the launch is over and they've had a week to clear up would fit in best.
所以发布一结束他们会有一周的时间整理工作,然后再开始培训课程就最好了。
Woman: OK. So what needs to be done next? Shall we put together a proposed schedule?
好的。下一步我们需要做什么呢?我们要拟定一个日程安排吗?
Man: Mm, we'll need to do that soon.
我们很快就需要做这件事了。
For now, we've got to get on with devising a survey to go out to everyone included in the programme.
就目前而言,我们必须着手设计一项调查,让参与培训课程的所有人都参与其中。
We can start working on costings to send to their senior management as soon as we've done that.
设计好调查后,紧接着我们就可以计算课程花费,然后发送给他们的高级管理人员。
Woman: OK, let's just...
好的,让我们...