Man:Come in, Diana. Coffee?
请进,戴安娜,喝咖啡吗?
Woman: Thank you, Michael.
谢谢你,迈克尔。
Man:Now, about this visit by the senior executives from Poland ...
关于波兰高管参观的事情...
Woman: Mm. Do we know when they're coming?
他们什么时候来呢?
Man: We offered them three choices - the end of March, the middle of April and the beginning of May.
我们给他们提供了三个选择-三月末,四月中旬,和五月初。
Woman: Yes...
好的...
Man:And they chose the earliest one, which is good, actually, with the review coming up in May.
他们选择了最早的日期,实际上这很好,因为今年五月份将迎来评估。
Woman: True. But we do need definite dates. And how many are coming? There were six of them last time.
对。但是我们确实需要确切的日期。有多少人要来?上次他们来了六个人。
Did you say about eight? My P.A. needs to make firm bookings for their accommodation now - otherwise it'll be very difficult to find a hotel.
你是说8个人吗?我的私人助理现在需要为他们的住处做预订准确,否则很难找到旅馆。
Man: You're right. They said six to eight originally, but I've had an email this morning saying it's going to be seven.
你是对的。他们本来说6到8个,但今天早上我收到一封电子邮件,说是7个人。
Now we've got a definite number, we can make all the other bookings for them.
现在我们已经有了一个确切的数目,我们可以为他们预订其他的房间。
Woman: Good, that gives us eight weeks until they come.
好,他们来之前我们还有八周的时间。