Woman: I publish my own magazine, and it's very successful.
我出版自己的杂志,它非常成功。
How many people, at just twenty-nine, can say that?
有多少人在29岁的时候可以做到这个?
Well, we have here a young businessman who can - he is James Osmond,
我们这里有一位年轻的商人詹姆斯·奥斯蒙德,
the man behind the magazine Day by Day. Welcome, James.
他是日复一日站在杂志背后的男人。欢迎你,詹姆斯。
Man: Hello.
你好。
Woman: James, did you think this magazine would be so successful, so quickly?
詹姆斯,你有想到这本杂志会这么快成功吗?
I mean, two years ago, it was just an idea.
我的意思是,两年前它只是一个想法。
Eighteen months ago, you still hadn't found anyone to provide the finance,
18个月前,你还是没有找到任何人提供财务支持,
but this week you're celebrating its first anniversary.
但是这周你在庆祝它的一周年纪念日。
Man: No-one is more surprised than me.
没人比我更惊讶了。
Woman: Two years ago, you weren't even working in the media, were you?
两年前,你甚至都没在媒体业工作,对吗?
Man:I had no experience of publishing or journalism at all.
我没有任何出版或新闻方面的经验。