I wanted to discuss my company's outstanding account.
我想谈一下我公司丰厚的利润。
Payment is now four days overdue.
付款期已超过四天了。
We have some cash flow problems at the moment.
目前,我们有一些现金流通问题。
Shipment in October. Payment by irrevocable sight L/C. Other terms will be the same as our previous contract.
10月装运,以不可撤销的即期信用证付款,其它条件与上笔合同相同。
Perfect. But what I'm concerned about most is the time of delivery.
完全正确。但我最关心的是交货时间。
You may rest assured that shipment will be effected within the time limit stipulated in the contract.
你们尽可以放心,我们会按合同期限及时交货。
But there is also one point I'd like to stress.
但我也有一点想强调一下。
Yes?
是什么?
I'll be here at 2 o'clock sharp.
2点钟我准时到。
So, now we have covered all the important points.
我们现在所有的主要问题都已经讨论过了。
Yes. I think so.
我想是的。