To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.
说实话我也正在考虑这事。
Additional premium? That's not a problem. There's no harm in doing things on the safe side.
额外保险费?这没问题。做事保险一些总没坏处。
Then we will cover War Risk for you.
这样我们就替你投保战争险。
Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130% coverage?
好的。还有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?
You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extra premium too.
你是说发票金额的130%吗?可以,但也要交额外保险费。
In this case I'd rather have 110%.
这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
Does All Risks include War Risk?
一切险也包括战争险吗?
No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.
不。战争险是一种特殊附加险,必须单独投保。
But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.
但是从科所沃目前的形势看,我认为应该投保战争险。
We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIF quotation doesn't include this risk.
我们当然可以做到,但战争险要交额外保险费,因为我们CIF报价没有包括这种险别。
What about W.P.A.?
水渍险呢?
W.P.A. has a broader coverage. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused by natural calamities.
水渍险范围广一些,除了平安险的范围外,还包括自然灾害引起的部分损失。
And All Risks?
那么一切险呢?
All Risks means WPA plus additional risks, or extraneous risks, risks not incidental to transport by sea.
一切险就是水渍险加上附加险,附加险即不是由于海上运输本身的特性所带来的风险。
I see. Now, for this particular article, what risks do you usually cover?
我明白了。那么我们这批货,你们通常投保什么险呢?
I have to say that I know every little about this clause. Can you explain it a little?.
我得说我对这个条款了解很少。你能不能解释一下?
OK.OMCC provides coverage of three basic, some additional risks and some special additional risks.
好的。《海洋运输货物保险条款》承保三种基本险、一些附加险和一些特殊附加险。
The three basic risks are Free from Particular Average (F.P.A.), With Particular Averaged (W.P.A.) and All Risks (A.R.).
这三种基本险是平安险、水渍险和一切险。