Ⅳ.对话篇
Guard Gordon: How can I help you, miss?
保安戈登:需要帮忙吗?小姐?
Beth: Hello, I am here to meet Mr. Klein.
贝思:你好,我在这儿等克利恩先生。
Gordon: We are not open yet. Our office hours are from 9am to 5pm, and now it is only 8:30am.
戈登:我们现在还没开门呢。我们的办公时间是上午9:00至下午5:00,现在才8:30。
Beth: I will wait. Can I get a badge in the mean time? (While I wait)
贝思:我可以等,(我等的)这段时间能拿到一个标牌么?
Gordon: Sure, fill out this form and I’ll give you a visitor badge and a radiation badge.
戈登:当然了,请把这张表填好,我就会给你一个访问者标牌和一个辐射测试标牌。
Beth: Does this visitor’s badge give me clearance to the labs?
贝思:有了来访者标牌是不是说我就可以进实验室了?
Gordon: No, you would need a company ID badge to enter the labs.
戈登:不,只有佩带公司身份标识,你才能进实验室。
Beth: Then why do I need a radiation badge if I can’t go to the medical labs?
贝思:如果我不能进药品实验室,那我为什么还需要辐射检测标识呢?
Gordon: It is for safety. The radiation may seep out. Better safe than sorry.
戈登:是为安全需要。辐射物质可能会发生渗漏,当然还是小心一点好。
Beth: I understand. Thanks for keeping us safe.
贝思:我明白了,谢谢保护我们的安全。
您现在的位置: 首页 > BEC商务英语 > BEC考试经验 > 正文
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: