I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。
And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。
What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。
Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。
We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。
I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?
Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?
Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。
I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。
I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。
What's the matter?出什么事了?
What's wrong with it?电话英语
I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。
But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。
Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?
Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。
What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?
We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。
And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。
OK. We will do.好,我们照办。
I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?
Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?
Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?
Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。
Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?
That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。
What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。
It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。
We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。
We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。
We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。
We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。
We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。
Room service. May I help you?客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?
Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?
Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。
What room are you in, sir?先生,您住几号房?
This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。
Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。
Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?
Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?
I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。
Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?
No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。
Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。
I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。
They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。