Dear Tina, Long time no see.
亲爱的提娜,好久不见。
How have you been in Hong Kong?
你在香港怎么样了?
I'm fine in Guangzhou, but I am moving to Wuhan next month.
我在广州很好,但我下一个要搬到武汉去了。
These days I'm busy putting everything in the boxes.
这些天我忙着把所有东西放到盒子里去。
It's really a tiring job, but it brings me many beautiful memories of the past.
这项工作十分疲惫,但也给我带来许多过去的美好回忆。
Yesterday, while I was putting things away, I saw a brown toy bear.
昨天,当我在把东西搬走的时候,我看见了一只棕色的玩具熊。
It was a gift from Sally.
那是萨利给我的礼物。
Do you still remember her?
你还记得她吗?
She was a tall girl with big eyes and a cute nose.
她是一个高个子女孩,有着大大的眼睛和可爱的鼻子。
She always wore a pink dress printed with white roses.
她总是穿着一条印有白色玫瑰花图案的粉红连衣裙。
I will never forget the happy days we spent together.
我永远不会忘记我们一起度过的快乐时光。
Now, five years has passed since we met last.
自从我们上次见面,五年已经过去了。
How I missed you and her!
我是多么的想念你们啊!
I'm planning to visit her in Shanghai this summer vacation.
我计划着这个暑假去上海拜访她。
Would you like to go with me?
你想和我一起去吗?
Please write to me soon, and tell me your decision.
请尽快回信,并告诉我你的想法。
Yours, Kate.
你的,凯特。