Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
女士们先生们,请注意。
We are terribly sorry to tell you flight CZ3109 from Guangzhou to Beijing was put off because of the heavy storm.
我们很抱歉地通知您,由于暴风雨的影响,由广州飞往北京的CZ3019次航班因故延误。
Will passengers for this flight please go boarding gate 23?
本班航机的所有乘客请前往登机口23。
Our bus is waiting there and will take you to a hotel near the airport.
我们的大巴将载各位前往机场附近的宾馆。
After checking in at the hotel, you can go to your rooms to have a rest.
当在旅馆等级后,您可以去自己的房间休息一下。
Then we will provide each of you with a free supper and a bottle of drinking water.
我们会为您提供免费的晚餐和一瓶饮用水。
You can get them with your boarding pass.
您可以凭借您的登机牌获取。
When the weather conditions get better for the plane to take off, we will tell you as soon as possible.
当天气状况好转,飞机可以起飞的时候,我们会尽快通知您。
And buses from the airport will pick you up.
机场大巴将会接您。
For more information, please call South China Airlines at 95539.
若想获取更多信息,请拨打中国南方航空电话95539.
That's all, thank you.
谢谢。