手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语教程 > 人教版新目标初中英语 > 人教版新目标初中英语八年级下册 > 正文

人教版新目标初中英语(八年级下册):Unit9 Section B 短文

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Read the article. How many reasons can you find for visiting Singapore?

读这篇文章。你能找到多少个参观新加坡的理由?
Singapore - A Place You Will Never Forget!
新加坡--一个你永远不会忘记的地方!
Have you ever been to Singapore?
你曾经去过新加坡吗?
For thousands of tourists from China, this small island in Southeast Asia is a wonderful and safe place to take a holiday.
对于许许多多的中国游客来说,东南亚这个小岛是一个极好而又安全的度假的地方。
On the one hand, more than three quarters of the population are Chinese, so you can simply speak Putonghua a lot of the time.
一方面 ,超过四分之三的人口都是华裔,因此很多时候你可以只讲普通话。
On the other hand, Singapore is an English-speaking country, so it's also a good place to practice your English!
另一方面,新加坡是一个说英语的国家,因此它也是一个你练习英语的好地方!
Have you ever tried Chinese food outside of China?
你曾经在国外品尝过中国食物吗?
Maybe you fear that you won't be able to find anything good to eat when you travel.
也许你会害怕在你旅游时找不到任何好吃的东西。
In Singapore, however, you'll find a lot of food from China;
然而,在新加坡,你会发现许多来自中国的食物,
you won't have any problem getting rice, noodles or dumplings.
你将会毫不费力地找到米饭、面条或饺子。
Singapore is also an excellent place to try new food.
新加坡还是一个品尝新食物的好地方。
Whether you like Indian food, Western food or Japanese food, you'll find it all in Singapore!
不管你喜欢印度食品、西方食品还是日本食品,在新加坡你都能够找得到!
Most large cities have zoos, but have you ever been to a zoo at night?
大部分的大城市都有动物园,但你曾经在晚上去过动物园吗?
Singapore has a Night Safari.
新如坡有一个夜间动物园。
It might seem strange to go to a zoo when it's dark.
天黑时去动物园似乎很奇怪。
However, if you go to see lions, tigers or foxes during the daytime, they'll probably be asleep!
然而,如果你在白天去看狮子、老虎或狐狸,它们可能会在睡觉!
A lot of animals only wake up at night, so this is the best time to watch them.
许多动物只在晚上醒着,所以晚上是观看它们的最好时间。
At the Night Safari, you can watch these animals in a more natural environment than in a normal zoo.
在夜间动物园,你能在比普通动物园更自然的环境里观看这些动物。
One great thing about Singapore is that the temperature is almost the same all year round.
关于新加坡的一件很棒的事情,就是它的气温几乎全年是一样的。
This is because the island is so close to the equator.
这是因为这个岛非常靠近赤道。
So you can choose to go whenever you like - spring, summer, autumn or winter.
因此,你可以选择你喜欢的时间--春天、夏天、秋天或冬天前往。
And, of course, it's not too far from China!
当然,它离中国也不是太远!

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
population [.pɔpju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数

联想记忆
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
environment [in'vaiərənmənt]

想一想再看

n. 环境,外界

 
equator [i'kweitə]

想一想再看

n. 赤道

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。