Helping hands
援助之手
The sun comes up, I start my day.
我的一天,开始于太阳初升。
I get my broom and I'm on my way.
我拿起我的扫帚,去做我的事情。
I clean up things that people drop,
我清理人们丢弃的东西,
From dawn to dusk, I never stop.
从黎明到黄昏,我从来没有停。
I sweep the streets, and make them clean,
我打扫街道,使它们变得干净。
And help keep our city green.
帮助我们的城市,保持常青。
Night is falling, the sky is dark.
夜幕降临,天空变得很暗。
The only sounds are dogs that bark.
唯一的声音来自于吠犬。
We drive along the streets all night
我们开着车整夜在街上转,
To stop thieves and those who fight.
阻止盗贼和那些街斗巷战。
It's a dangerous job, but we're brave.
这是个险活,但是我们很勇敢。
We help keep our city safe.
我们帮助我们的城市,保持安全。