Susan: Hi, Anita. I bought three shirts for 29 dollars yesterday!
苏珊:你好,安尼塔。我昨天用29美元买了三件衬衫!
Anita: Oh, really? What are they made of though? Sometimes the cheap ones are made of materials that don't feel very good.
安尼塔:哦,真的吗?不过它们是由什么制成的?有时候便宜的衣服是由感觉不是很舒服的材料制成的。
Susan: A hundred percent cotton. They're nice and soft, and they were made in America.
苏珊:纯棉的。它们很好,很柔软,是在美国制造的。
Anita: Oh, OK. By the way, where did you buy those chopsticks? They're really cool!
安尼塔:哦,好的。顺便问一下,你在哪里买的那些筷子?它们很酷!
Susan: Oh, I got them in Korea. They're nice, aren't they?
苏珊:哦,我在韩国买的。它们很不错,是不是?
Anita: Yeah. Chopsticks are usually made of wood. I've never seen steel ones before.
安尼塔:是的。筷子通常是用木头做的。我以前从未见过钢制的筷子。
Susan: Oh, steel chopsticks are popular in Korea. Hey, do you think this ring looks OK?
苏珊:哦,钢制的筷子在韩国很受欢迎。嘿,你认为这枚戒指看上去好看吗?
Anita: Hmm... yes, I think it's quite pretty. Is it made of silver?
安尼塔:嗯……是的,我认为它很漂亮。它是银制的吗?
Susan: Yes, and it was made in Thailand. I'll give it to my best friend for her birthday.
苏珊:是的,它是在泰国制造的。我将把它作为生日礼物给我最好的朋友。
Anita: Oh, I'm sure she'll love it.
安尼塔:哦,我肯定她会喜欢它的。