Nick: Hey Marcus, have you heard about the art and science fair?
尼克:你好,马库斯。你听说过这次艺术和科学展览会吗?
Marcus: You mean the one just outside the science museum?
马库斯:你说的就是在科学博物馆外面的展览会吗?
Nick: Yeah, that's the one. The school notice board says that all students are invited to attend for free! Our school is paying for it!
尼克:是的,就是那个展览会。学校布告板上说所有学生都被邀请免费参加!我们学校出钱!
Marcus: Wow, that's great!
马库斯:哇,太好了!
Nick: I went there yesterday.
尼克:昨天我去了那儿。
Marcus: Did you see anything cool?
马库斯:你看到很酷的东西了吗?
Nick: Of course! All the works there were made by university students.
尼克:当然!那儿所有的作品都是大学生制作的。
Marcus: What did you see?
马库斯:你看到了什么?
Nick: I saw a huge model plane. It's made of used wood and glass. I also saw a really beautiful painting. It's made from grass, leaves and flowers.
尼克:我看到了一个巨大的飞机模型。它是由用过的木头和玻璃做成的。我还看到了一幅非常美丽的画。它是用草、树叶和花做成的。
Marcus: Oh, yeah, the fair is about environmental protection and recycling, right?
马库斯:哦,是的,展览会是关于环境保护和回收利用的,对吗?
Nick: Yes, and the students came up with some really interesting and creative ideas.
尼克:是的,学生们想出了一些既很有趣又有创意的主意。