Kangkang, who is your favorite character in literature?
康康,你最喜欢文学里的哪个人物?
The Monkey King is my favorite character in Chinese literature.
中国文学里的美猴王是我最喜欢的人物。
He is a hero in the novel called Journey to the West, which is one of the four classic novels of Chinese literature.
他是中国文学四大名著之一《西游记》里面的英雄。
Oh,but I like Harry Potter better.
哦,但我更喜欢哈利·波特。
I think he is the bravest character I've ever known.
他是我知道的最勇敢的人物。
Maybe you are right, but I prefer the Monkey King. He is funny and clever.
或许你说得对,不过我更喜欢美猴王。他有趣又聪明。
They are certainly heroes. And I think friends are helpful in both stories.
他们肯定都是英雄。我觉得在两个故事中朋友都很有用。
In order to help Harry, his friends read many books and discovered the best way to defeat their enemies.
为了帮助哈利,他的朋友们阅读了大量书籍,发现了打败敌人的最佳方法。
Yes, his friends are wise and helpful just like Sandy and Pigsy.
是的,他的朋友又聪明又有帮助,就像沙僧和猪八戒一样。
In fact, it was Sandy and Pigsy who helped the Monkey King win every battle.
其实,是沙僧和猪八戒帮助美猴王赢得了每一场战役。
In my view,neither the Monkey King nor Harry Potter would become a hero without the help of their friends.
我觉得,如果没有朋友的帮助,美猴王和哈利·波特都不会成为英雄。
That's true! One tree can't make a forest.
是的!独木不成林啊。