Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina?
蒂娜,你昨天和艾米玩的开心吗?
Well…yes and no.
嗯...是也不是。
Was Amy late as usual?
艾米又迟到了么?
Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy.
是的,而且等她简直让我发狂了。
Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then?
噢,亲爱的。然后你们去哪吃的完饭呢?
First we went to Rockin' Restaurant, but Amy didn't want to stay. She said that the loud music made her nervous.
首先我们去了摇滚餐厅,但艾米不想待在那。她说吵闹的音乐让她紧张。
That's funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance.
有趣。吵闹的音乐总是让我想跳舞。
Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time.
我也是。所以我们去了蓝色海洋。那里很安静,食物也很棒。我们过得很愉快。
Then did you go to the concert at the high school?
然后你们去了高校音乐会么?
No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry.
没有。我们决定去看电影。我们看了《永远记住我》。真的是一部很好的电影,但是也很悲伤,我们都哭了。
Sad movies don't make me cry. They just make me want to leave!
悲伤的电影不会让我哭。它们只会让我想离开!
You sound just like my brother!
你和我哥哥一样!