逃离高克的捕获
Part Ⅲ
第三部分
After his supper, Gork lay down on his bed and fell asleep almost immediately.
晚饭后,高克几乎是一躺到床上就立刻进入了梦乡。
He started to snore. The noise shook the cave.
他打着呼噜。呼噜声震动了洞穴。
'Listen, everyone,' I said. 'Here's my plan.'
我说道:“大家听着,我的计划是这样的。”
From my pocket. I took my small, powerful laser torch.
从口袋里,我掏出我的小而强大的激光手电筒。
Because it was in a plastic case, the magnet could not attract it.
因为它是在一个塑料盒里,所以磁铁没能把它吸走。
'We'll use this to escape from the cage,' I said.
“我们将用这个逃离这个笼子,”我说道。
'First, I'll melt the bars and then...'
“首先我会熔化钢条,然后…,
Peters interrupted me. 'I know. Captain. Then you'll use the torch to kill Gork.'
彼得斯打断我。“我知道了,机长。然后你就用这个手电筒杀死高克。”
'Use your brain,' I said. 'If we kill Gork, how will we escape?
“动动脑子,”我说。“如果我们杀了高克,我们怎么逃出去?
We're too weak to open the door. Here's what we'll do! We'll ...'
我们力气太小,打不开那扇门。这就是我们要做的事情!我们……”
Moments later, we were all out of the cage.
片刻之后,我们都逃出了笼子。
I went over to the bed, and stood beside Gork's head.
我站在床上,高克的头旁边。
I said loudly, 'Gork, this is Nobody.'
我大声说:“高克,我是没有人。”
Gork woke up. I aimed the torch at his eye and pressed the button.
高克醒了。我把手电筒对准他的眼睛,按下按钮。
The laser beam hit Gork in the eye.
激光光束刺向眼睛。
Gork roared, 'I can't see! My eye!' The noise brought the kangaroos running into the room.
高克大吼,“我看不见了!我的眼睛!”这响声引得袋鼠们纷纷涌进它的房间。
'What's wrong, Gork?' they shouted.
“高克,怎么了?”他们从外面喊道。
Gork shouted back, 'It's Nobody. Nobody attacked me. Nobody damaged my eye.'
高克回应道,“是没有人。没有人袭击我。没有人毁坏了我的眼睛。”
The kangaroos laughed and said, 'Nobody attacked him. Gork's having a bad dream.
袋鼠们笑了,说道:“没有人袭击他。高克做噩梦了。
Let's go back to bed. Good night, Gork.'
我们回去睡觉吧。晚安,高克。”
Part Ⅳ
第四部分
My crew and I quickly ran among the kangaroos.
我已经和机组成员都藏到袋鼠中间去了。
Gork said, 'Nobody, I know you're hiding among my kangaroos.
高克说:“没有人,我知道你们藏在我的袋鼠中间。
I'll get you. You're finished, all of you.'
我会抓到你们的。你们都将被杀死。”
He opened the cave door a little and told his kangaroos to go out one by one.
他把洞穴的门打开了一点,让他的袋鼠都出去。
As they hopped through the door,
当袋鼠从门里跳出来时,
he felt their backs with his hands to make sure we were not riding on them.
高克用手触摸它们的背,以便确认我们没有骑在上面。
'What do we do now?' Peters whispered. 'We can't get out on the kangaroos. We're done for.'
“现在我们该怎么办?”彼得斯低声说道,“我们不能在袋鼠身上逃出去。我们完蛋了。”
'Don't panic, Peters,' I said.
“别慌,彼得斯,”我说。
'We can't get out on the kangaroos but we can get out in them. Here, get inside this one.'
“我们不能在袋鼠身上出去但我们进去再逃出去,这儿,到这只里面去。”
Peters climbed into the giant kangaroo's pocket.
彼得斯爬到巨大的袋鼠口袋里面。
A few moments later, he escaped through the door to freedom.
过了一会儿,他从门洞里逃了出来,获得了自由。
'That's how we all got free,' said Captain King,
“那就是我们得以自由的方法,”金机长说道。
'and back to our spaceship and, finally, back to the safety of the Earth.'
“回到我们的船上,最后安全地返回地球。”
'What happened to Gork?' asked someone.
“高克发生什么事了?”有人问。
'Gork? I don't know. Maybe he's still in his cave - looking for Nobody.'
“高克?我不知道。或许他仍在他的洞穴里—寻找没有人。”
Just then, a huge figure was moving silently towards the captain's house...
正在那时,一个巨大的人影悄悄地移向机长的房子……