Man: Guess what came in the mail today?
男:猜猜今天有什么东西寄过来了?
Woman: What? What makes you so excited?
女:什么?是什么让你如此激动?
Man: I'm accepted by Yale!
男:我被耶鲁大学录取了!
Woman: Wow! Congratulations! That's great!
女:哇哦!恭喜!太棒啦!
Man: Thank you. Seriously, I couldn't have made it without your help.
男:谢谢,说真的,没有你的帮助,我没法成功。
Woman: It's all your efforts. You're the most hard-working person I have ever known.
女:这都是你的努力换来的,你是我认识的最刻苦的人。
Man: Oh, you are really making me blush.
男:哦,你说得都让我脸红了。
Woman: You are, really. And you deserve it. Trust me!
女:你真的是这样的人,而且你值得这个结果,相信我!
Man: Things wouldn't have gone so smoothly without your support. Thanks for all your help with my study and my application.
男:如果没有你的支持,事情不会进展得这么顺利。谢谢你帮助我的学习和申请。
Woman: Hey, that's what friends are for.
女:嘿,这是朋友应该做的。
Man: I remember you said that you wished to go abroad to further your studies. How about applying to Yale? We'd have a great time studying together.
男:我记得你说过你想出国深造,申请耶鲁大学怎么样?我们可以一起愉快地学习。
Woman: I'm sure we would. I'll think about it.
女:我确信我们会的,这件事我要考虑一下。