Kate: Hi, David. I'm just calling to see if you are OK.
凯特:嗨,大卫。我打个电话来问问你还好吗。
David: Hi, Kate. I'm fine, but it seems I'm getting lost.
大卫:嗨,凯特,我还好,但我似乎迷路了。
Kate: OK, where are you right now?
凯特:好,你现在在哪里?
David: I have no idea. I don't see any road signs.
大卫:我不知道,我没有看到任何路标。
Kate: Do you see anything around you like a hotel or a restaurant?
凯特:附近有没有酒店或餐厅?
David: There is a bar called "Q Bar" in front of me.
大卫:我前面有一家叫“Q吧”的酒吧。
Kate: I know where that is. You must be on Queen's Street.
凯特:我知道那个位置,你一定是在皇后街上。
David: So, have I passed the street you live on yet?
大卫:我走过你住的那条街了吗?
Kate: Unfortunately, you must have passed it a while ago.
凯特:很遗憾地告诉你,你已经过去有一阵子了。
David: I've really got no sense of direction, do I?
大卫:我的方向感真的很差,不是吗?
Kate: Don't worry. I can tell you how to get here. Do you have an up-to-date map in your car?
凯特:别担心,我可以告诉你怎么来我这儿。你车里有没有最新的地图?
David: Yes, I'm looking at one now.
大卫:有,我现在正在看呢。
Kate: Do you see Queen's Street?
凯特:你看到皇后街了吗?
David: Yes. I've marked it with my pen.
大卫:嗯,我已经用笔标记了。
Kate: Good. You need to go back the way you came. Follow it east for about five miles. You will get to a roundabout. Take the first right. Then you'll be on St. George's Street. Can you find it on the map?
凯特:很好,你需要返回原路。向东行驶5英里,你会来到一个环岛,在第一个路口右转,然后你就到了圣乔治街。你能在地图上找到吗?
David: Yeah, then what's next?
大卫:嗯,然后呢?
Kate: Follow that for three miles, take a right at the second set of traffic lights, and then park your car. My house is the third one on the right.
凯特:沿此方向行驶3英里,在第2个红绿灯右转,然后停车。右手边第3个房子就是我家了。
David: I think I've got it. But I might have to call you again when I get to your street.
大卫:我想我明白了,但我到你家的那条街时,还得给你打个电话。
Kate: No problem! Drive safely!
凯特:没问题!开车小心!