Sometimes life is gonna hit you in the head with a brick.
有时,生活会劈头盖脸地砸向你。
Don't lose faith.
不要失去信心。
I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
我确信,唯一让我坚持不懈的动力就是我热爱我所做的事情。
You've got to find what you love.
我们都应该找到我们热爱的东西。
And that is as true for work as it is for your lovers.
谈恋爱是如此,工作也是如此。
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
你的工作会占据你生活的很大一部分,要想真正感到满足,唯一的办法就是从事你认为很棒的工作。
And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
从事很棒的工作的唯一途径就是从事你热爱的工作。
If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.
如果你还没有找到,那就继续找。
And don't settle.
不要安顿下来。
As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
就像所有与内心有关的东西一样,找到的时候,你自然会知道。
And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
和任何优质的恋爱关系一样,优质的工作也会随着时间变得越来越好。
So keep looking.
所以,继续找吧。
Don't settle.
不要安于现状。