Hi, Han. What are you watching?
韩,你在看什么呀?
I'm watching "Chinese Idol," an exciting talent show.
我在看《中国梦之声》,非常精彩的选秀节目。
Have you ever watched it?
你看过吗?
Sure! I'm also a fan of it.
当然!我也是这档节目的粉丝呢。
There are so many talented singers on the show.
这档节目有才的歌手真是太多了。
And the mentors are very lovely and humorous.
导师们也很可爱,很幽默。
Yes. That's part of the appeal of the show.
没错,这也是这档节目吸引人的地方之一。
Han, I think you have a wonderful voice, why don't you give it a try?
韩,我觉得你的嗓音也很棒啊,你为什么不去试一试呢?
Well...I've never thought about it.
这个呀……我从来都没想过呢。
Why not? You're sure to do well.
为什么不呢?你肯定能表现得很好的。
It's a great chance for you to shine on stage!
这是你在舞台上大放异彩的绝佳机会噢!
Thanks for your encouragement, Ann.
谢谢你的鼓励,安。
I doubt whether I'm good enough for the show.
但我怀疑我能不能选上哎。
It would be very competitive.
竞争肯定非常激烈。
Just try. You might surprise yourself!
试试看呗。说不定会很惊喜呢!
Well, I'll consider it.
好吧,那我考虑一下。
After all, it's a good opportunity to meet great singers and make friends with people who love singing.
毕竟,这确实是一个结识厉害的歌手,结交热爱唱歌的朋友的一个好机会。
That's true.
没毛病。
So don't hesitate!
所以你可别再犹豫了!