What can I do for you, madam?
夫人,我能为您做什么吗?
Yes. My husband and I were thinking of buying something.
嗯。我老公和我正在考虑买点什么。
May I have a look at that T-shirt?
我可以看看那件T恤吗?
Certainly. You have very good taste, madam. It really suits you.
当然。你真有品味,夫人。它很适合你呢。
Thanks, but it's not for me. It's for my friend. How much is it?
谢谢,但是这并不是为我买的。是给我朋友的。它多少钱?
Well, madam, you're very lucky because we have a special offer on for this week only.
嗯,夫人,你真走运,我们这周刚好有活动,过了这周就没了。
That T-shirt is normally sixty dollars, but we are offering a ten percent discount.
那件T恤平常要六十美元,现在我们打九折。
Oh, dear. That's still 54 dollars.
哦,天呐。那还要五十四美元咯。
I see. Well, madam, just look at the quality.
对啦。但是夫人你看看这件衣服的质量。
It's very nice, but I think your prices seem very high.
是很好啦,但是我还是觉得你们的价格太贵。
A T-shirt like this is much cheaper on the Internet.
网上一件这样的T恤比你们卖的便宜多了。
But not of this quality, madam.
但是他们肯定没有我们这么好的质量。
Well, I'm in a hurry, so why not 48?
罢了,我赶时间,四十八美元怎么样?
48? At that price, I'm losing money. How about 50?
四十八?这样的话我就亏了。五十怎么样?
50? Well… oh, look! There's a button missing.
五十?嗯,哦,看,有一个纽扣掉了!
Really? OK, let's make it 48.
真的吗?好吧,那就四十八吧。
Thank you. I'll take it.
谢谢你。我买了。