They are now a minority group and most of them live in terrible conditions
他们现在是少数民族,大部分人住在恶劣的环境里,
while the rest of us are quite well-off.
而我们这些人却比较富有。
I think that's unfair.
我觉得这不公平。
The government is trying to improve things, but it seems a bit late.
政府在努力改善这种情况,但是似乎太晚了。
I wonder if they'll ever forgive the way they've been treated.
我不知道土著人是否能原谅人们对待他们的方式。
I agree with Fiona.
我同意菲奥纳所说的。
The only other thing I'd complain is the roads outside the cities.
我唯一抱怨的另一件事是城市以外的公路。
Most of them are in pretty poor condition.
大部分公路状况较差。
Well, you've given me a great preview of Australia.
你们给我讲了很多有关澳大利亚的情况。
Now I need to see it myself!
现在需要自己亲自去看一看。
Of course! There are loads of great places to see in Australia.
当然了!澳大利亚有很多特棒的地方值得一看。
You have to visit the Great Barrier Reef - it's just amazing!
你得去看大堡礁-它太令人称奇了!
And the most interesting place of all is Ayers Rock
最有趣的地方是艾尔斯石
- the huge red rock in the desert that changes colour at dusk.
-就是沙漠中那块黄昏时改变颜色的红色巨石。
Are all Australians as proud of their country as you are?
所有澳大利亚人都像你们一样对自己的国家感到自豪吗?
They are!
那当然!