Gordon, I'm going to Keswick in the Lake District this weekend. Really?
戈登,我们这周末要去湖泊地区的凯瑟克。真的吗?
Yeah, five of us. Why don't you join us? We're getting to Keswick on Friday.
是的,我们五个人。你为何不加入我们呢?我们周五到凯瑟克。
Then we're going boating on Saturday. And on Sunday, we're going to do some shopping.
然后我们周六去划船。周日我们会去购物。
Then I will take some time to visit my aunt Lucy.
接着我会花些时间去看望我阿姨露西。
You're not going to camp, are you? Isn't it a bit cold?
你们没有要野营吧?现在有点冷吧?
No, we're not. It is a bit cold. We're staying in a country inn.
是的,我们不野营,有点儿冷。我们会住在一家乡村旅社。
It's not like five-star hotels or anything. But it's really comfortable.
它不像那种五星级酒店,但是住在那会很舒服。
Hmm, sounds interesting. You know, it's the boating that I don't like.
嗯,听起来很有趣。但是你知道的,我不喜欢划船。
Well, what are you up to?
嗯,那你喜欢什么?
Sit on my sofa all weekend and watch the DVDs I've just bought.
我喜欢整个周末窝在沙发里看我刚买的影碟。
And that will be a busy weekend. I may finish watching Friends.
而且这会是非常忙碌的一周,我要看完《老友记》。
I don't know how you can do that all weekend, Gordon. I'd get bored.
戈登,我不知道你是怎么在一个周末做到这些的。我会感到无聊。
I know, I know. But that's really what I want to do.
我懂,但是这就是我想做的。