Then, we're going on a trip to see wild animals in Kenya.
漂流过后,我们要去肯尼亚看野生动物。
We'll live with the local people in their villages, and eat and drink whatever they do, including cow's blood!
我们要跟当地的村民一起住在他们的村落里,他们吃什么、喝什么我们就吃什么、喝什么,包括喝牛血!
Do you think I should drink it?
你觉得我会喝吗?
Since we'll be walking for almost two weeks, I'll need to buy a large backpack in advance to carry my supplies of food and water.
因为我们基本上两个礼拜每天都要步行,我得提前买一个大的旅行背包来装我的食物和饮用水。
During the day, we'll walk across the land, following the trakcs of wildlife such as elephants, lions and giraffes.
白天,我们将步行穿越陆地,沿着大象、狮子和长颈鹿之类野生动物的脚印前进。
We'll try to get as close as possible to the animals, even though they're dangerous, so that we can take some really good photographs.
尽管这些动物危险,我们也会试着尽可能靠近动物,这样我们就能拍些好照片。
But don't worry about me.
不过别担心。
Our guides will have guns with them for defense--they can use the guns to scare the animals away if they come too near.
我们的导游会带枪防身。如果动物靠得太近,导游会开枪把它们吓走。
I really want to see an elephant up close, and Colin wants to see a giraffe.
我真想很近地看看大象,科林想看长颈鹿。
After that, we'll be moving on to Tanzania, where we're going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
之后,我们会继续前进到坦桑尼亚,攀登那里的乞利马扎罗山。
Mountain climbing can be very tiring, and many people feel sick as the atmosphere gets thinner,
登山非常累,而且由于空气变稀薄,很多人感到恶心,
so Colin and I will make sure that we will get plenty of rest.
所以我和科林要确保得到充分的休息。
The African part of our trip will take about four weeks.
我们旅行中的非洲游部分大约四个星期。
Afterwards, we're going to the Himalayas.
然后我们去喜马拉雅。
I'll send you postcards from all the different places we visit!
我会从所有我们游览的不同地方给你寄明信片。
Love, Toby
爱你的 托比