Hello, can I speak to Mr.Stone, please?
你好,我能和斯通先生通话吗?
Hello, but I'm afraid Mr.Stone is in a meeting until lunchtime. Can I take a message?
您好,斯通先生午饭时间前恐怕都会在开会。您需要留个口信吗?
Well, yes. I'd like to make an appointment to see him. It's Harrison White here.
嗯,是的。我想和他预约一次见面。我是哈里森·怀特。
Just a second, Mr.White. I'll look in the diary. So... when is convenient for you?
等等,怀特先生。我去看一下日程簿。嗯……您什么时间方便见面呢?
Sometime today, if possible. I hear he'll be away tomorrow.
如果可以的话今天的某个时间就行,我听说他明天不在。
Yes, that's right. He'll be on a business trip for a week.
是的,没错。他要出差一周。
I need to talk about my new program with him before he leaves. It's urgent. So would this afternoon be OK?
我需要在他走之前跟他谈谈我的新项目的事情,很紧急。今天下午可以吗?
Let me see... OK. Mr.Stone is free this afternoon after 3:00.
我看一下……可以的。斯通先生今天下午3点之后有空。
Well, 3:00 is a bit difficult. But I could make it after 3:30.
嗯,3点(对我来说)有点困难,但是3:30之后可以。
So, shall we say a quarter to four this afternoon in Mr.Stone's office?
那我们把时间定在今天下午3:45,地点在斯通先生的办公室,这样的话可以吗?
That's great. Thanks.
太好了。谢谢。