Hello?
您好?
Hi, Cindy. This is Jake Lee at Fix-it Corporation. How are you today?
你好,辛迪。我是“修好它”公司的杰克·李。你今天好吗?
Oh, hi, Jake. I'm fine. How are you?
哦,嗨,杰克。我很好。你好吗?
Good. The reason I'm calling is that we'd like to offer you the position you were interviewed for last Thursday.
挺好的。我打电话过来是想提供给你上周四面试的职位。
Oh, that's great! I was really impressed with Fix-it.
哦,那太好了!我对“修好它”公司印象很深刻。
I'm glad to hear it. And we'll prepare to offer you a starting salary of $55,000.
很高兴能听你这么说。我们给你准备的起薪是5.5万美元。
I see. And... vacation time?
知道了。关于……休假时间呢?
Oh, you get one day per month in your first year. That is you'll have 12 days in your first year, and then increase if you stay longer with the company.
哦,第一年每个月有一天的休假。也就是说,第一年你有12天的休假,在公司工作的时间越久,休假时间就会越多。
What would be my job title?
我的职称是什么?
You'd be a junior specialist. And you'd be working under Monica Stansfield, the department manager.
初级专家。你将在部门经理莫妮卡·斯坦斯菲尔德手下工作。
OK... Is the salary negotiable at all?
好的……薪水方面还可以商量吗?
Well, this is typical for new staff.
嗯,新员工都有商量的余地。
I see...
明白了……
Why don't you think about it? I'll need to hear back from you by Wednesday. Will that work?
你可以考虑一下,然后在周三之前给我答复。这样可以吗?
Sure, no problem. I'll let you know Tuesday afternoon.
当然,没问题。周二下午我会给您答复。