手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 行业英语 > 电话英语 > 正文

电话英语:打电话实例(附字幕)

来源:听力教室 编辑:Richard   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

A:Operator.
  我是接线员。
B:I'd like to make a collect call to Portland,Oregon,but I don't know the number.
  我要打对方付费电话到俄勒冈州波特兰市,但我不知道电话号码。
A:Do you have the name and address of the party?
  你有对方的姓名和住址吗?
B:Yes,I do.It's Henry Lu,451 Madison Drive.
  是的,我有。是卢亨利,地址是麦逖逊道451号。
A:One moment,please....The number is 587_6209.May I have your name,please?
  请稍候……,号码是587—6209,请问尊姓大名?
B:Jim Shen.
  沈吉姆。
A:And your number,please.
  请问你的电话号吗?
B:564_7582.
  564—7582。
A:Will this be person_to_person or station_to_station?
  是叫人还是叫号?
B:Station_to_station.
  叫号。
A:Just a moment,please.
  请稍候。
A:This is long distance.I have a collect call for anyone from Jim Shen.Will you accept the charge?
  这是长途电话,是来自沈吉姆的对方付费电话,你愿意接受吗?
B:Yes,I will.
  是的,我接受。
A:Thank you.Go ahead,please.
  谢谢你,请说话。
A:Hello,operator,I'd like to make a long distance call to New York.Person_to_person.
  喂,接线员,我要打一个电话到纽约,是叫人的。
B:May I have the name of your party?
  请问对方的姓名?
A:Jim Han.
  韩吉姆。
B:And his number?
  他的电话号话呢?
A:741_1111.
  741—1111。
B:One moment,sir.
  请稍候,先生。
A:Connect me with the overseas operator,please.
  请帮我接国际电话台。
B:Overseas operator.
  这是国际电话接线员。
A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan.
  我要打一个国际电话到台湾的台北。
B:Person_to_person or station_to_station call,sir?
  是叫人还是叫号?先生。
A:Person_to_person,please.I'd like to speak to Mr.Tan;that's spelled T_A_N.The number is area code(03)445_8421.
  叫人的,我找谭先生,拼字是T—A—N。区域号码是03,电话号码是445—8421。
B:Thank you,sir.Your number,please?
  谢谢你,先生,请问你的号码?
A:My number is 628_6423.
  我的号码是628—6423。
B:And your name?
  你的姓名?
A:Charlie Han.
  韩查理。
B:Thank you,Mr.Han.Please hang up the receiver and wait.I'll call you back when your party is on the line.
  谢谢你,韩先生,请挂上话等候,接通时我会叫你的。
A:Yes,thank you.
  是的,谢谢你。
A:Hello?
  喂?
B:Mr.Shen?
  沈先生吗?
A:Yes?
  是的。
B:There's call for you from Mr.Brown of J.T.Hot Company.
  你有一个电话是何特公司布朗先生打来的。
A:Oh,yes.Please put him on.Hello,this is Shen speaking.
  啊,是的,请接过来,喂,我是沈先生。
A:Would Travel Service.May I help you?
  世界旅行社,我可以效劳吗?
B:Yes,I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang in the International Department.
  是的,我要找国际部的王先生。
A:Just a moment,please.
  请稍候。
A:I'm sorry,Mr.Wang's line is busy.Will you hold on ,please?
  抱歉,王先生的电话占线,请稍候好吗?
B:Yes.
  好的。
A:Thank you for waiting.I'll connect you.
  让你久等了,我这就帮你接通。
B:Thank you.Hello,may I speak to Mr.Wang,please?
  谢谢你,喂,我找王先生好吗?
C:I'm sorry,sir,but Mr.Wang is not in right now.
  抱歉,先生,王先生现在不在。
B:When do you expect him back?
  他什么时候会回来?
C:He should be back by three.Would you like to leave a message?
  他3点钟应该会回来,你要留话吗?
B:Yes.Would you have him call me back? My name is Shen.I'm at the Drake Hotel,Room 621.
  好的,请他回我电话好吗?我姓沈,住在杜累克旅馆621房间。
C:All right,Mr.Shen.I'll give him your message.
  好的,沈先生,我会传话给他的。
B:Thank you .Goodbye.
  谢谢你,再见。
C:Goodbye.
  再见。
  1.Can you give me the number of a Mr.Henry Guo,please?
  请告诉我郭亨利先生的电话号码好吗?
  2.Do you have a number listed for a Mr.Robert A.Brown in Manhattan?
  你能查到一位在曼哈顿区的罗伯特?A?布朗先生的电话号码吗?
  3.I'm trying to locate the number of a Mr.Henry Guo.
  我正在查一位郭亨利先生的电话号码。
  4.I believe he lives on Smith Street.
  我想他住在史密斯街。
  5.I'm not quite sure,but I think he lives on King Street.
  我不太确定,但我想他住在国王街上。
  6.Give me long distance,please.
  请接长途台。
  7.Long distance,please.Person_to_person.
  我要打叫人的长途电话。
  8.Operator,I'd like to make a collet call,please.
  接线员,我要打对方付费的电话。
  9.Operator,I'd like to call Taibei,please.Station_to_station.
  接线员,我要打到台北的叫号电话。
  10.Hello,is this Mr.Brown?
  喂,是布朗先生吗?
  11.Who's calling (speaking),please?
  请问你是谁?
  12.This is Mr.Shen at the Tower Hotel.
  我是住在宝塔旅馆的沈先生。
  13.This is Mr.Shen speaking.
  我是沈先生。
  14.I'd like to speak to Mr.Brown,please.
  我要和布郎先生讲话。
  15.Is Mr.Thomas in?
  托马斯先生在吗?
  16.Hold on,please.
  请稍候。
  17.When will he be back?
  他什么时候回来?
  18.Please tell him Mr.Shen called.
  请告诉他沈先生打来过电话。
  19.Please ask him to call me back.
  请他回电话给我。
  20.This is an emergency call.
  这是紧急电话。
  21.Please connect me with the police station.
  请帮我接警察局。
  22.Extension 947,please.
  请转947号分机。
  23.I'm sorry,I have the wrong number.
  抱歉,我打错号码了。
  24.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
  恐怕你打错号码了。
  25.Call me at the hotel tonight.
  今晚请打电话到旅馆找我。
  26.I'll call you in the morning.
  我早上会打电话给你。
  27.Give me room service(the front desk).
  请接客房服务(前台)。
  28.Why don't you call me at the hotel tonight?
  你为何今晚没有打电话到旅馆找我?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
locate [ləu'keit]

想一想再看

vt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出
v

联想记忆
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
drake [dreik]

想一想再看

n. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)

 
composition [.kɔmpə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 作文,著作,组织,合成物,成份

联想记忆
drill [dril]

想一想再看

n. 钻孔机,钻子,反复操练,播种机
v. 钻

 
extension [iks'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机

联想记忆
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推论

联想记忆
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 纪念的,追悼的
n. 纪念碑(堂),

 
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住处,住宅,居住

联想记忆


关键字: 英语 电话 打电话 实例

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。