手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 行业英语 > 电话英语 > 正文

电话英语:打电话实例(附字幕)

来源:听力教室 编辑:Richard   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

A:Hello,Is this Mrs.Gregory?
  喂,是格雷高里太太吗?
B:Yes.
  是的。
A:This is Terry Jin speaking.I was wondering if you'd mind if I dropped in for a few minutes this evening.That is ,if you're not going to be busy.
  我是金泰利,我想你是否介意我今天晚上去拜访你一下,就是说如果你不忙的话。
B:Not at all,Terry.We'd love to have you over.What time can we expect you?
  一点也不,泰利,我们欢迎你来,你几点来?
A:About seven_thirty.
  大约7点30分。
B:Five.We'll be waiting for you.Thank you for calling.
  好的,我们等你来,谢谢你来电话。
A:Thank you.Good_bye.
  谢谢你,再见。
B:Good_bye.
  再见。
A:Hello.
  喂。
B:Hello.This is Mary Tan.May I speak to Dr.Finch?
  喂,我是谭玛莉,我可以和芬其博士讲话吗?
A:This is Dr.Finch.
  我就是芬其博士。
B:Oh,hello,Dr.Finch.You probably don't remember me,but I'm a student in your English composition class.
  哦,嗨,芬其博士,你可能不记得我了,我是你英语作文课的学生,
  I have a rather important problem concerning my employment after graduation.Would you mind if I called on you to discuss it.
  我有一个重要的问题,有关我毕业后就业的事,你介意我去你那里请教你好吗?
A:Not at all.When would you like to come over?
  一点也不,你什么时候来?
B:If you're not busy tomorrow afternoon,I'd like to come then.
  如果你明天下午不忙的话,我那时候去。
A:Well,tomorrow is rather inconvenient.Could you come this afternoon around three?
  嗯,明天不太方便,你能不能今天下午3点左右来?
B:Yes.That'll be fine .Thank you very much.
  是,好的,非常谢谢你。
A:Not at all.Thanks for calling.Good_bye.
  不谢,谢谢你打电话来,再见。
B:Good_bye.
  再见。
A:Professor Whitney speaking.
  我是威特尼教授。
B:Hello,Professor Whitney.This is the Eibunkan Publishing Company.Mr.Tan.
  嗨,威特尼教授,我是伊帮肯出版公司的田先生。
  We were wondering if you could speak at an English symposium we're sponsoring.
  我们希望你能在我们赞助的英语座谈会上演讲。
A:Well,perhaps.When's it going to be held?
  喂,或许可以,什么时候举行?
B:On May 25th at four o'clock.That's Saturday afternoon.
  5月25日4点,那是星期六下午。
A:And what did you want me to speak about?
  你们要我讲些什么?
B:If it's all right with you,we'd like to have you speak on English pattern practice and oral drill in junior high schools.
  如果可以的话,我们希望你讲些有关高中的英文句型练习和口语练习。
A:That's fine.It so happens I've been doing some research on that subject recently.How long would you like it.
  好的,碰巧最近我在那专题上做了一些研究,你希望讲多久。
B:About an hour with fifteen or twenty minutes afterwards for questions.
  大约1小时,然后15或25分钟的发问。
A:All right.I'll be glad to do it.
  好的,我很乐意去做。
B:Thank you.The terms we're considering are the same as last time.Will that be satisfactory?
  谢谢你,我们所考虑的条件和上次一样,满意吗?
A:Yes.That'll be fine.And where's the place?
  是的,可以,在什么地方?
B:The Dr.Sun Yi Xian Memorial Hall.We'll send a car to pick you up at three.
  在孙逸仙博士纪念馆,我们3点会派车去接你。
A:Taibei Foreign Sales Co.
  台北国际销售公司。
B:May I have your Personnel Department,please?
  请转人事部好吗?
A:Just a moment,please.
  请稍等。
B:Personnel Department,Mr.Hobart speaking.
  人事部,我是赫巴特先生。
A:I'm calling about your ad in this morning's paper.
  我打电话来是询问有关今天早报上你们刊登广告事情。
B:Oh,yes.Are you interested in doing some work in foreign trade?
  哦,是的,你有兴趣从事有关国际贸易方面的工作吗?
A:Yes,sir.
  是的,先生。
B:May I have your name,please?
  请问尊姓大名?
A:Tom Guo.
  郭汤姆。
B:Thank you .Are you a university graduate?
  谢谢你,你大学毕业了吗?
A:Yes,I graduated from Taiwan University last year.I majored in economics.
  是的,我去年从台湾大学毕业,主修经济学。
B:Have you had any experience?
  你有经验吗?
A:Just a little,Mostly part_time work.
  只有一点点,大部分是兼职工作。
B:I see.Well,frankly we're looking for an experienced person.
  我了解,嗯,坦白的说我们要找的是有经验的人,
  But your English sounds pretty good.Perhaps we could train you ourselves.Could you come over to see me this afternoon?
  但是你的英文好像说的很好,或许我们自己可以训练你,今天下午你能来见我吗?
A:Yes,sir.What time?
  是的,先生,什么时候?
B:About three.
  大约3点钟。
A:Yes,sir.I'll be there.
  是的,先生,我会去的。
B:Please bring a copy of your personal history statement,too.
  也请带一份履历表。
A:Yes,sir.
  是的,先生。
B:O.K.I'll see you this afternoon,then Thanks for calling.
  好的,那么下午见,谢谢你打电话来。
A:Thank you.
  非常谢谢你。
B:Good_bye.
  再见。
A:Good_bye.
  再见。
B:Hello.
  喂。
A:Hello.Did you have an ad in yesterday's paper?
  喂,你们昨天是不是在报上刊登广告?
B:Yes.We did.But I'm afraid position's already been filled.
  是的,我们刊登了,但是恐怕这个已经有人补充了。
A:I see.Well,thank you just the same.
  我了解,嗯,还是很谢谢你。
B:I'm sorry.Good_bye.
  抱歉,再见。
A:Good_bye.
  再见。
B:Hello.
  喂。
A:Hello.I'm calling about your ad for a baby-sitter.
  喂,我打电话来是有关你们刊广告要找一位保姆的事。
B:Oh,yes.
  哦,是的。
A:I'm a student at China_Yih Women's College.I'm free every after five o'clock.
  我是静宜女子文理学院的学生,我每天下午5点以后都有空。
B:I see.Well,we're looking for someone for the evening.Perhaps you could come over and see me.
  我了解,嗯,我们是在找能够晚上来的人,或许你可以来和我谈谈。
A:Yes.I'd be glad to.When would be convenient?
  是的,我很乐意去,什么时候比较方便?
B:Well,today's not so good.How about tomorrow morning?
  嗯,今天不太好,明天早上如何?
A:I'm sorry,but I have classes in the morning.Would the afternoon be inconvenient?
  抱歉,但我早上有课,下午会不方便吗?
B:No.I don't think so.About four?
  不,我不这么认为,4点如何?
A:Yes.That'd be fine.
  是的,可以。
B:Good.May I have your name?
  好的,请问尊姓大名
A:Yes.Debbie Chen.
  是的,我叫陈黛比。
B:I see.Well,thank you for calling,Miss Chen.
  知道了,谢谢你打电话来,陈小姐。
A:Not at all .
  不客气。
A:Hello.Johnson's residence.
  喂,这里是约翰逊家。
B:May I speak to Mrs.Johnson,please?
  请问我可以和约翰逊太太讲话吗?
A:May I have your name?
  请问尊姓大名?
B:McCarthy.
  麦卡锡。
A:Thank you Just a moment,please.
  谢谢你,请稍等。
B:Hello.Graige's residence.
  喂,这里是格雷齐家。
A:I'd like to speak to Mr.Graige,please.
  我想要和格雷齐先生讲话。
B:I'm sorry,but he's out now.Is there any message?
  抱歉,他现在外出了,要留话吗?
A:Well,what time do you expect him back?
  嗯,你认为他什么时候会回来?
B:I'm sorry,I don't know.
  抱歉,我不知道。
A:Then,please ask him to call Mr.Franks at 761_2334.
  那么,请告诉他打7612334找福兰克斯先生。
B:Yes,sir.
  是的,先生。
A:Hello.
  喂。
B:Hello,Is Mr.Jones there?
  喂,琼斯先生在吗?
A:I'm sorry.You must have the wrong number.
  抱歉,你一定是打错电话了。
B:Oh,I'm sorry.
  哦,抱歉。
A:Johnson Smith and Company.
  约翰逊?史密斯公司。
B:Please connect me with the advertising department.
  请接广告部。
A:Just a moment,please.
  请稍等。
B:Johnson Smith and Company.Advertising department.
  约翰逊?史密斯公司广告部。
A:May I speak to Mr.Grey?
  我想和葛雷先生讲话好吗?
B:This is Grey speaking.
  我就是。
A:Baker Foreign Trading Company.
  贝克国际贸易公司。
B:May I speak to Mr.Baker?
  我想和贝克先生讲话好吗?
A:Who's calling please?
  请问你是哪位?
B:Mr.Grendal.
  格兰黛尔先生。
A:Just a moment,please.
  请稍等。
B:Hello.Vicker's Publishing Company.
  喂,威克出版公司。
A:I'd like to speak to Miss Phillips,please.
  我想和菲力蒲小姐讲话。
B:I'm sorry.She's isn't in now.May I have her call you.
  抱歉,他现在不在,我请她回电话给你好吗?
A:No.That's all right.I'll call again later.
  不,没有关系,我稍后再打给她。
B:May I have your name,please.
  请问尊姓大名?
A:Kang ning han.
  康宁汉。
B:Thank you.
  谢谢你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
locate [ləu'keit]

想一想再看

vt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出
v

联想记忆
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
drake [dreik]

想一想再看

n. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)

 
composition [.kɔmpə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 作文,著作,组织,合成物,成份

联想记忆
drill [dril]

想一想再看

n. 钻孔机,钻子,反复操练,播种机
v. 钻

 
extension [iks'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机

联想记忆
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推论

联想记忆
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 纪念的,追悼的
n. 纪念碑(堂),

 
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住处,住宅,居住

联想记忆


关键字: 英语 电话 打电话 实例

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。