n. 住处,住宅,居住
扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
Do you want him to call you back?
你要他回电话给你吗?
Does he know your phone number?
你知道你的电话号码吗?
May I have your phone number?
请问你电话号码是多少?
May I have your name again, please?
再请问你尊姓大名?
How do you spell it ?
请问怎么拼写?
I must have called a wrong number.
我一定打错电话号码了。
You must have called a wrong number.
你一定打错电话号码了。
He gave me this number.
他给我这个电话号码。
Who is speaking, please?
请问是谁?
Whom do you want to speak to?
你要和谁讲话?
I cannot hear you.
我听不到你的声音。
Will you speak more loudly?
请你说大声一点好吗?
My name is...
我的名字是……。
I am from Taiwan.
我是从台湾来的。
I know Mr.....
我认识……先生。
He suggested me to contact you.
他建议我和你联系。
I would like to see you when you are not too busy.
你不太忙的时候我想见你。
Could you see me sometime?
你那个时候可以见我吗?
Are you busy this week?
你这星期忙吗?
Will you be busy next week?
你下个星期会忙吗?
Will you be busy this morning?
你今天上午忙吗?
Will you be busy this afternoon?
你今天下午会忙吗?
Will you be busy tomorrow?
你明天会忙吗?
See you then.
届时见。
Thank you for calling.
谢谢你打电话来。
I'll be looking forward to seeing you.
我期待见到你。
Please say hello to your husband.
请代向你先生问好。
Please say hello to your wife.
请代向尊夫人问好。
A:I would like to speak to Mr. Chen.Is he in?
我想请陈先生说话,他在吗?
B:I am afraid you have the wrong number. What number are you calling?
恐怕你打错号码了吧,你打多少号码?
A:I am calling 790_8358.
我打的是7908358。
B:This is 790_3592.Mr.Hu's residence.
这里是790—3592号,胡先生的家。
A:I must have made a mistake. I am sorry to have bothered you.
我一定打错了,对不起,打扰你了。
B:That's quite all right.
没有关系。
A:May I speak to Mr. Thomas?
我想和汤姆斯说话好吗?
B:Mr.Thomas is not in right now. Who is calling please?
汤姆斯先生现在不在,请问你是哪一位?
A:This is Mr. Chen of Taibei calling. I have stopped here on my way to the United States. I wanted to say hello to him.
我是从台北来的陈先生,我是去美国途中在此停留,我要向他问候一下。
B:Oh,yes,Mr.Chen.I am Mrs. Thomas. I have often heard my husband speak to you. Where are you now?
啊,是的,陈先生,我是汤姆斯太太,我常听我先生说起你,你现在在哪里?
A:I am at the Ambassador Hotel right now.
我现在住在国宾大饭店。
B:I am afraid my husband won't be back before 12:00.Shall I ask him to call you?
恐怕我的先生在12点前不会回来,要我叫他打电话给你吗?
A:Yes.Please ask him to give me a ring when he comes back.
是的,当他回来时,请他给我一个电话。
B:I am not certain when he will be back. What's your extension number?
我无法确定他什么时候回来,你的分机是多少?
A:I am sorry, I don't know. Let me ask the operator.
对不起,我不知道,让我问问接线员。
B:Never mind. We can get you on the phone quick enough if we ask the hotel.
没有关系,如果我们问旅馆,会很快接通你的。
A:The trouble is I may have to go out about one o'clock.
麻烦的是我在1点左右要外出。
B:Then how can we reach you by phone?
那么我们怎样用电话跟你联络?
A:If I don't hear from you before one, I'll give him a ring not later than 1:30.
如果在1点前我没有接到他的电话,我将在1点半之前打电话给他。
B:All right,Mr. Chen. Goodbye.
好的,陈先生,再见。
A:Good_bye.Mrs.Thomas.
再见,汤姆斯太太。
Hello,is this 591_7550?
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了:
上一篇:电话英语:如何打紧急电话?
下一篇:电话英语:如何用英语接电话?