There are 2 more patients before you, please wait a minute.
你前面还有两个病人,请稍等。
OK.
好的。
Please put the thermometer under your arm.
请把体温计放在腋下。
OK.
好的。
We would like to have your stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
我们需要检测你的大便。你可以给我们一些样本吗?
Yes.
可以。
You need to have your blood pressure checked.
你需要检测血压。
Yes.
好的。
You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
你需要去做荧光透视。
Yes.
好的。
Have you had your lungs X-rayed this year?
你今年做过X光透视吗?
No.
没有。
When can I get the result?
我什么时候能够拿到结果?
You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
下周一你来看医生时就会拿到所有结果。
I will take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上采一些血。请你脱下外套,卷起袖子。
Right
好的
Your veins don't stand out very clearly, I'll try to do it carefully. Be patient. Please clunch your fist.
你的血管不是很明显,我扎针的时候会仔细一些。耐心一些,攥紧拳头。
Yes.
好的。
Please open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手。用这块棉球按一会儿伤口。
Yes, I will.
好的,我会的。
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我会先做一个皮肤测试看你是否有过敏症状。
OK
好的
The result shows that you have no sensitivity.
结果显示你没有过敏。
I see.
我知道了。
I discovered a lump in my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天在臀部发现了一个肿块,我该怎么做?
Let me have a look.
让我看一下。
Better put a hot towels on it. Twice a day and 15 minutes for each time. If it doesn't get better, we'll try physiotherapy for you.
最好每天用热毛巾敷两次,每次15分钟。如果还是不见好的话,我们再尝试给你做药物治疗。
Is it serious?
严重吗?
Take it easy. We will help you.
别紧张,我们会帮你的。
Thank you very much.
多谢。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载