You're going to be discharged tomorrow.
你明天就可以出院了。
Is that so? I'm so happy to hear that.
真的吗?我太高兴了。
You have been in hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you?
你已经住院三周了,是吗?
Exactly. But Dr. Wang told me that I still have to rest for a couple of weeks.
整整三周。但是王医生告诉我我还需要休息几周。
Dr. Wang has written the certificate for you.
王医生已经给你开了出院证明。
Could give me some suggestions?
你可以给我一些建议吗?
Firstly, lead a regular life and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food.
首先,生活要有规律,好好休息。第二,戒烟戒酒。多吃营养食品。
Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come here to have an examination a month later.
第三,洗澡时不要刺激伤口。最后,一个月后回来做检查。
Thanks a lot. I'll do that. Please give me the bill.
多谢,我会照你说的做的。请把医药费清单给我。
I'll go to the admission office for you at once. Have you made sure you haven't lost anything behind?
我马上去住院处去给你取。你确定没有落下东西吗?
No, I have taken everything. You've been so kind to me. Thank you very much.
没有,所有的东西都带上了。你对我真好。非常感谢。
Don't stand on ceremony.
你甭客气。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载