Well,the first thing is to find out exactly what's required in the exams.
首先是找到考试到底要求什么。
Mm.Would it help to get hold of some past papers?
掌握一些过去的论文对此有帮助吗?
Yes.They'll help to make it clear.
是的,它们能帮你弄清思路。
Right,I'll do that.Then what?
好的,我会这么做。然后是什么?
Then you can sort out your revision priorities,based on what's most likely to come up.
然后根据最可能出现的问题,你可以挑出优先复习的地方。
I put these on a card,and read them through regularly. Uhuh.
我把这些写在一张卡片上,时不时的读一读。
But that isn't enough in itself.You also need a timetable, to see how you can fit everything in,in the time available.
但是这还不够。你还需要一张时间表,看看如何在有限的时间里完成一切。
Then keep it in front of you while you're studying.
然后在你学习时,把它放在你的前面。
I've done that before,but it hasn't helped me!
我以前这么做过,但是对我没帮助。
Maybe you need to do something different every day,
也许你需要每天做些不同的事情。
so if you break down your revision into small tasks,and allocate them to specific days, there's more incentive to tackle them.
所以如果你把复习任务分成很多小任务,并把这些小任务分配到具体的每一天,你就会有更强的动力去完成。
With big topics you're more likely to put off starting. Good idea.
大的主题往往迟迟难以开始。好主意。
And as I revise each topic I write a sigle paragraph about it
当我复习每个题目时,我会写上一段文字,
then later I can read it through quickly,and it helps fix things in my mind.
之后我可以快速地阅读它,这帮我在脑海里解决很多事情。
That's brilliant. I also write answers to questions for the exam practice.
太棒了。我也会写出一些考试问题的答案,
It's hard to make myself do it,though!
尽管这对我来说很难!
Well,I'll try.Thanks a lot,Jeannie.That's a great help.
我会试试。非常感谢,珍妮,这很有帮助。
No problem. See you around. Bye.
不客气。回头见。再见。