When I was a teenager, I dreamed to be a journalist.
当我还是十几岁的时候,我就梦想成为一名记者。
As far as I'm concerned, I can enrich myself and benefit from it.
就我本人而言,我可以丰富自己并从中受益。
When I'm kind of at a loss, to have an ambition will save me from being frustrated.
当我有些迷茫时,树立信心会将我从挫折中拯救出来。
I've read heaps of books about it and have taken part in varieties of activities.
我阅读了有关它的大量书籍,并参加了各种各样的活动。
I usually sit down peacefully, and think about this problem over and over again.
我经常平静地坐下,一遍又一遍地考虑这个问题。
I sometimes consult one of my best friends and get some advice from him.
我有时请教我的一位好友,从他那儿得到一些建议。
I will smile to myself in the mirror and tell me that I can make it!
我会对着镜子里的自己微笑,并告诉自己我会成功。
I think I have a second chance to correct the mistake because nobody was born perfect.
我想我还有机会来纠正自己的错误,因为无人生来就十全十美。
Hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope.
在绝望之山开采出希望之石。
Once you have a plan and stick to it, then can make it.
—旦有了计划,就要坚持(下去),最终你会成功的。
Every cloud has a silver lining.
困难之中总会见到光明的(每片云彩都有银色的边缘)。
There can be miracles when you believe.
只要你相信,奇迹就能出现。