Nowadays social competition becomes more and more fierce.
现代社会竞争越来越激烈。
People always want to keep up with the Joneses.
人们总是互相攀比。
We live in a fast-paced society and hardly have any time to relax.
我们生活在一个快节奏的社会,几乎没有时间娱乐。
Employees are supposed to know how to keep balance between work and relaxation.
员工应该知道如何保持工作和娱乐的平衡。
Let go of the notion that you must do something in a certain way.
放弃那种必须以某种方式做某件事情的观点。
Break large projects into smaller and doable parts.
把庞大的项目分成小而可行的部分。
To me, counting numbers is a positive way to fall sleep.
对我来说,数数是帮助入睡的好办法。
Forget about your trouble and difficulties at work when you are in bed.
在床上的时候,就要把工作中的烦恼和困难放在一边。
If you are a workingman, don't pass up your family vacation.
如果你是一个工作者,别放弃和家人度假的计划。
Everyone is kind of pressed for time now.
现在大家都觉得时间有点儿紧迫。
Sometimes getting involved in an activity can take your mind off your problems.
有时候参加一些活动可以让你忘记你的烦恼。
It's beneficial to articulate our feelings to a good friend when we are in trouble.
当我们有麻烦的时候,向一个好朋友倾诉是很受益的。