Now listen and answer questions 7 to 10.
现在听录音,回答第七题至第十题。
Did you get the address of Kangaroo Lodge?
你有“袋鼠旅馆”的地址吗?
Yes...it's on Shadforth Lane.
有,在萨佛巷。
Can you spell that?
你能拼出来吗?
S-H-A-D-F-O-R-T-H. It's near the transit centre where the intercity buses and the airport buses drop you off.
S-H-A-D-F-O-R-T-H。旅馆在交通枢纽附近,城际公交车和机场公交车都是在这儿下车。
Cool. I'm really looking forward to this. I've never stayed in a hostel before. Do they provide bed linen - sheets and things?
好。我很期待住在那儿,我从未住过招待所。那儿有床上用品吗?床单和别的东西?
Yeah. And you can usually either bring your own towel, or hire one there, but they don't usually provide those for free.
有,而且通常你可选择自带毛巾或租那儿的毛巾,但通常都不是免费出租的。
OK. And what happens about meals?
好,那餐食呢?
Well, you don't have to pay extra for breakfast. It varies a lot in different places but generally it's OK.
早餐不需要额外付费,不同地方价钱都不一样,但总体来说还能接受。
And there's usually a café where you can buy a snack or a hot meal for lunch.
而且通常招待所里都有咖啡厅,你可以买点小零食或热餐作午饭。
But actually if you're really travelling on the cheap, usually for every five or six rooms there's a kitchen where you can knock up a snack, and that saves a lot of money.
其实,如果你真的想穷游,通常每5或6间房间会配一个厨房,你就能简单凑活一顿,能省不少钱。
Great. Right, well, shall I go ahead and book that...
好。那接下来我应该去预定……?
That is the end of section 1, you now have half a minute to check your answers.
第一部分结束,你现在有半分钟时间检查答案。