【额外成就感】
①Go ahead.(尽管去做。)
②Be my guest.(别客气。)
③Don’t be shy.(别害羞。)
Kim’s Note: These are all very important sentences to make someone feel at home. When people of different cultures get together they sometimes feel shy or awkward. These sentences can make a world of difference.
这些都是使人感到自在的重要句子。来自不同文化的人聚在一起时,有时会感到害羞或拘束,这些句子能够使气氛变得完全不一样。
103.I think so too.
[ ]
我也这么认为。
【疯狂实战】
A: We should save more money.
(我们应该多攒些钱。)
B: I think so too.
(我也是这样想的。)
A: Maybe he’d like to be alone now.
(或许他现在想一个人静一下。)
B: I think so too.
(我也这么认为。)
A: You’d better get up a little earlier.
(你应该早点起床。)
B: I think so too. I’ve been late for work twice this month.
(我也这么想。这个月我已经迟到两次了。)
【疯狂替换】
①I agree.(我赞成。)
②I think you’re right.(你说得对。)
③I suppose so too.(我也这么想。)
104.I guess so.
[ ]
我想是这样的。
【疯狂实战】
A: Are your parents proud of you?
(你的父母为你感到骄傲吗?)
B: I guess so.
(我想是的。)
A: Was your teacher shocked?
(你的老师大吃了一惊吧?)
B: I guess so. He didn’t know I could speak English.
(我想是的。他不知道我会说英语。)
A: Did Jim win a scholarship?
(Jim拿到奖学金了吗?)
B: I guess so.
(我猜他拿到了。)
105. I hope so.
[ ]
我希望如此。
【疯狂实战】
A: Will you be home by eleven?
(你十一点会到家吗?)
B: I hope so.
(但愿如此。)
A: Is she feeling better?
(她感觉好点了吗?)
B: I hope so. I’m worried about her.
(我希望是。我担心她。)
A: Are you going to be a pilot?
(你就要当上飞行员了吗?)
B: I hope so. I have always dreamed of flying my own plane.
(但愿是。我总是梦想开我自己的飞机。)
106. I’m afraid so.
[ ]
恐怕是这样。
【疯狂实战】
A: Is the party over?
(晚会结束了吗?)
B: I’m afraid so.
(我想是。)
A: Did you miss the bus?
(你没赶上车吗?)
B: I’m afraid so.
(恐怕是。)
A: Did you burn the chicken?
(你把鸡烧糊了吧?)
B: I’m afraid so. I’m so sorry!
(恐怕是。很抱歉!)
【额外成就感】
Unfortunately, yes.(不幸的是,你说对了。)
Regrettably, yes.(真不幸,这是事实。)
107. I thought so.
[ ]
我想也是。
【疯狂实战】
A: All the tickets were sold out.
(所有的票都卖完了。)
B: I thought so.
(我想也是。)
A: We should have made a reservation. We have to wait for a table.
(我们要是预定了座位就好了。现在我们得等座位了。)
B: I thought so.
(我也这么想。)
A: Bob said he was too busy to help us.
(鲍勃说他太忙了,帮不上我们。)
B: I thought so.
(我想也是。)
108. I told you so.
[ ]
我告诉过你。
【疯狂实战】
A: I should have bought that camera when I had the chance.
(有机会那会儿,我应该买下那架相机。)
B: I told you so.
(我跟你说过。)
A: Gee, I’ve got a parking ticket.
(糟糕!我停车被罚了!)
B: I told you so.
(我提醒过你。)
A: They wouldn’t let me on the plane without an ID card.
(没有身份证,他们不会让我上飞机的。)
B: I told you so.
(我告诉过你吧。)
【疯狂替换】
①I told you.(我告诉过你。)
②Told you so.(我告诉过你。)
③Told you.(我告诉过你。)
Kim’s Note: Be careful with these sentences! No one likes to hear “I told you so” too often!
谨慎使用这些句子!没有人喜欢总是听到“I told you so”这句话!