第八节 咀咒和骂人
【编者按】
在这一节中你将能学习到当代英语中一些较常见的诅骂和骂人话,不过,我们并非鼓励你多用这一类的话,而是因为它们在电影、电视和日常生活中出现得非常频繁 ,作为英语学习者,要想听得懂,首先要学会这些话!其实,只要是常使用的语言,无论是不雅的话抑或是优雅的话,一样值得我们重视!
65.Damn it!
他妈的;该死的!
【疯狂实战】
A: Damn it!
(他妈的!)
B: What’s wrong with you?
(你怎么啦?)
A: Where have you been?
(你死哪儿去了?)
B: Damn it! I told you I had to work late tonight. Get off my back!
(他妈的!我跟你说了今晚我要工作到很晚。滚开!)
A: I’m sorry sir, the tickets for Hong Kong have been sold out.
(对不起先生,到香港的票已经卖完了。)
B: Damn it! It just isn’t my day. I’m having rotten luck today.
(该死的!今天实在是我倒霉的日子。我今天走了霉运了。)
66.Shit!
他妈的;狗屁;扯蛋;要死;糟透了!
【疯狂实战】
A: You just missed the last train to Shenzhen.
(你刚好错过了去深圳的最后一趟火车。)
B: Shit! I have an important meeting there tonight.
(糟糕!我今晚在那儿有个重要的会议呢。)
A: Oh, shit! I just spilled coffee all over my shirt.
(要死!我把咖啡洒到衬衫上去了。)
B: You need to calm down and take your time. No wonder you spilled your coffee.
(你要冷静,慢慢来。难怪你把咖啡洒到身上去。)
A: Shit! How dare you treat me like that? Who do you think you are?
(他妈的!你怎么敢这样对我?你以为你是谁啊?)
B: I’ll treat you any way I please!
(我高兴怎么对你就怎么对你!)
67.Shut up!
闭嘴!
【疯狂实战】
A: Shut up! I’ve heard enough!
(闭嘴!我听够了!)
B: But I have a lot more to say!
(但我还有更多要说的!)
A: And another thing…
(还有就是……)
B: Oh, shut up, Bob.
(噢,闭嘴,Bob。)
A: I know nobody wants to hear about this problem…
(我知道没有人想听这个问题……)
B: You’re right. We don’t, so just shut up.
(你说对了。我们是不想听,所以闭嘴。)
68.Go to hell!
去死吧!
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m sick of your nagging all the time.
(我烦透了你整天唠叨不停!)
B: Go to hell! I’m sick of you!
(去死吧!我还烦你呢!)
A: Hey, could I borrow your car ?
(嘿,借你的车给我可以吗?)
B: Go to hell! The last time you borrowed my car you wrecked it!
(去死吧!上次我把车借给你,你就把它给弄坏了!)
A: Shut up and get out of my face!
(闭上你的嘴巴,离我远点儿!)
B: Go to hell! I never want to see you again anyway!
(去死吧!反正我也不想再见到你!)