contract
合约
handing fee
手续费
land search fee
物业检查费
professional fee
顾问费
registration fee
登记费
sign
签署
solicitor fee
律师费
S:Solicitor Mr.White
律师怀特先生
B:Client 1 Mr.Chen
客户一:陈先生
C:Client 2 Mrs.Chen
客户二:陈太太
Good morning,Mr.and Mrs.Chen.How are you?
早上好,陈先生,陈太太,你们好。
Fine,Mr.White.We are sorry for being late today.There was a traffic jam.
好,怀特律师,真对不起,我们迟到了,今天交通非常拥挤。
Don't worry.I have the contract ready for you to sign.
不用担心,我已经准备好所有合约文件给你们签署。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Let me explain to you.
让我给你们解释一下。
Your property's address is Flat C,15/F,Tong House Tai Koo Shing.
物业地址是太古城唐厦十五楼C室。
The purchase price is four million and three hundred thousand dollars.
成交价是港币四百三十万元。
You'll pay ten percent of the purchase price today,
今天你们需要支付成交价的一成,
which is four hundred and thirty thousand dollars,and one cheque for stamp duty fee.
即港币四十三万元,以及一张付印花税的支票。
How do you calculate the stamp duty fee?
如何计算厘印费?
Here is the stamp duty table for your reference.
这是给你参考的厘印费计划表。
Thank you.Let me write the cheques for you.
谢谢,让我写支票给你。
Which is your mortgage loan bank?
你们在哪一间银行申请按揭?
We chose ABC Bank for mortgage loan.
我们选了ABC银行办理贷款按揭。
May I ask how much the solicitor fee is?
请问律师费是多少?
I'm not going to charge you any professional fee,
我没有收取任何顾问费,
but you're liable for a handling fee of around twelve thousand dollars.
我只收取约一万二千元的手续费。
It includes land search and registration fee for your agreement.
手续费包括地产检察及协议登记费。
Thank you.
谢谢。
All the paperwork is now completed.
所有文件已经完成。
If you have any questions,you can contact me anytime.
如果有任何问题,你可以随时找我。
Okay.Thank you very much,Mr.White.See you later.
好的,怀特律师,非常感谢,再见。
n. 按揭,抵押贷款
vt. 抵押