Have you called them to reserve a room for us?
你已经打电话预约包厢了吗?
A: I can't wait for the KTV tonight!
我等不及晚上要去唱KTV了!
B: Have you called them to reserve a room for us?
你已经打电话预约包厢了吗?
Could you please lower the key for me?
David,帮我把音调降一下!
A: David, could you please lower the key for me?
David,帮我把音调降一下!
B: No problem.
没问题。
That's mine. Give me the microphone!
那是我的歌,麦克风给我!
A: "like a Virgin"? Whose song is this?
“像个淑女”?谁点的歌啊?
B: That's mine, Give me the microphone!
那是我的歌,麦克风给我!
You're singing in the wrong key!
你走调了!
I don't remember the song being like this.
我怎么不记得这首歌是这样唱的。
B: Come on,you're singing in the wrong key.
拜托,你走调了。
Do you mind if I cut in?
你介不介意我插歌?
A: Do you mind if I cut in?
你介不介意我插歌?
B: Not at all, We all do that.
一点也不,我们都是这样。
I don't remember how to sing the song.
我不记得怎么唱这首歌了。
A: I don't remember how to sing the song.
我不记得怎么唱这首歌了。
B: Do you want me to sing it for you?
你要我为你而唱吗?
Look at the music video. It must be 20 years old!
你看这个音乐录影带。一定有20年了!
A: Look at the music video. It must be 20 years old!
你看这个音乐录影带。一定有20年了!
B: The hair styles and the clothes of the models are so old fashioned.
模特儿的发型和服装都过时了。
Remember that you're here to sing,not to eat!
记得你是来这里唱歌,不是来吃东西的!
A: Blain, you've been eating all night!
你整晚都在吃耶!
Renember that you're here to sing, not to eat!
别忘了你来这里是唱歌,不是吃东西的!