手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场口语 > 视频商务英语口语 > 正文

视频商务英语口语Unit16:Complaining about products and services(2)

来源:本站原创 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The fax machine that we hired from you has broken down.
我们租的你们的传真机坏了。
The paper keeps jamming.
传真纸总是卡住。
It hasn' t worked properly since you installed it.
自从你们安装后就一直不能正常工作。
We would like someone to come and fix it now.
我们希望你们现在派人来修好。
Look, I spoke to someone three hours ago.
听着,我三小时前就跟你们的人讲了。
They said an engineer would come before lunch time.
他们说午饭前会有个工程师过来。
But in the service agreement it says that you will send someone within twenty-four hours.
但在服务协议里,你们承诺的是二十四小时内派人维修。
We need it fixed today.
我们需要它今天就修好。
Well, if you can' t get it repaired today then we will have to cancel our rental agreement.
如果你们今天不能修好,我们就不得不取消我们的租赁协议。
KATE MCKENNA: Hello!
凯特.麦凯纳:你好!
JENNY ROSS: Welcome back.
詹妮.罗斯:欢迎归来
I hear the American launch was a great success.
我听说美国的产品上市很成功。
KATE MCKENNA: I think we' ve cracked it.
凯特.麦凯纳:我想我们大获全胜了。
Orders for Big Boss are right on target.
“大老板”的定单纷纷而来。
And I had a wonderful holiday.
我度了个不错的假期。
For a few weeks I managed to stop thinking about Big Boss.
我试着这几周不去想 “大老板”。
So how have things been here?
这里的事情怎样?
Is this post mine?
这是我的信件吗?
JENNY ROSS: No. This is yours.
詹妮.罗斯:不是。这才是你的。

You haven' t heard the news?
你还没听说吧?
KATE MCKENNA: What' s happened?
凯特.麦凯纳:怎么了?
JENNY ROSS: There' s a problem with the circuitry on some of the units that went to Japan last week.
詹妮.罗斯:上周运往日本的产品有些电路板出了问题
KATE MCKENNA: What!!
凯特.麦凯纳:什么!!
JENNY ROSS: Derek flew to Tokyo to look at the problem.
詹妮.罗斯:德里克已飞去东京查看这个问题。
KATE MCKENNA: So it' s serious.
凯特.麦凯纳:那么说,是很严重了。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. And Don' s gone to the component supplier to find out how it happened.
詹妮.罗斯:是的。堂已经去了零部件供应商那里去调查事情的原因。
We think we have tracked the problem down to just two batches, but...
我们认为,出问题的产品只有两批,不过……
KATE MCKENNA: I don' t believe this. Where' s Clive?
凯特.麦凯纳:我不相信。克莱夫在哪儿?
JENNY ROSS: He' s in a meeting.
詹妮.罗斯:他在开会。
KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, I need to talk to him as soon as possible.
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,我要尽快跟他谈。
I' ve negotiated sales of over 80,000 units to the States...
我已经商定了超过8万件产品销往美国……
DON BRADLEY: We have three options.
堂.布拉德利:我们有三个选择。
We can re-negotiate with Southford Components or we can work with MAGL or Parkview.
我们可以重新与Southford零配件公司协商,或者我们可以与MAGL或Parkview合作。
CLIVE HARRIS: A crucial factor is how quickly they can deliver.
克莱夫.哈里斯:重要的是他们能多快供货。
DEREK JONES: MAGL certainly claim to be the fastest.
德里克.琼斯:MAGL一定是宣称供货最快的。
But I' m worried that although they are fast they may not have the best quality control.
但我担心,虽然他们是供货最快的,但他们可能没有最好的质量控制。
CLIVE HARRIS: And quality control was the problem with Southford Components.
克莱夫.哈里斯:质量控制正是Southford零配件公司出问题的地方。
DEREK JONES: Exactly. Although they have promised that their system is improved.
德里克.琼斯:一点也不错。尽管他们承诺质检系统已有改善。
DON BRADLEY: Looking at these quotations, I don' t think Parkview are the best option.
堂.布拉德利:看一下这些报价,我认为Parkview不是最好的选择。

They offer a very fast delivery time, they have a very high reputation and they are the nearest supplier to the assembly line.
他们提出的供货时间很快,他们的声誉很好,他们是离装配线最近的供应商。
But they are very expensive compared with Southford.
但与Southford 相比,他们的价格很高。
DEREK JONES: Don, price can' t be a factor at this stage.
德里克.琼斯:堂,价格在这个阶段已不是关键。
DON BRADLEY: I don' t agree with you.
堂.布拉德利:我不同意。
I think we have to get the best service at the best price.
我认为我们必须以最好的价格获得最好的服务。
CLIVE HARRIS: I think we can re-negotiate a far better deal with Southford Components.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我认为,我们可以和Southford零配件公司重新谈判获取一个更好的协议。
But we must move fast...Come in.
但我们一定要快……进来。
KATE MCKENNA: Clive, what on earth' s going on?
凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,到底出了什么事?
CLIVE HARRIS: Welcome back, Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯:欢迎你回来, 凯特。
KATE MCKENNA: I' ve just spent weeks selling Big Boss in the States and now I find out there' s something wrong with it.
凯特.麦凯纳:我刚在美国花了几周时间销售“大老板”,现在却发现出了问题。
Why didn't anyone tell me?
为什么没人告诉我?
CLIVE HARRIS: We only discovered this yesterday.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们也是昨天才发现问题的。
And we' re fairly sure that none of the defective circuits went to the States.
我们很确信没有缺陷电路流入美国。
Now, I spoke to New York ten minute ago.
我10分钟前跟纽约通过话。
They' re running a check.
他们在开始检查了。
They' re ringing back tomorrow.
他们明天会打电话回来。
All the signs are that it is just those two batches in Japan.
所有迹象表明只是日本的那两批有问题。
MR. SMITH: I want to speak to Edward Green right away...please.
史密斯先生:我要马上跟爱德华.格林谈话。
GERALDINE: Do you have an appointment, sir?
杰拉尔丁:先生,你有预约吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
defective [di'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有缺陷的,不完全变化的(动词) n. 有缺陷的

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
supplier [sə'plaiə]

想一想再看

n. 供应者,供应厂商,供应国

 
component [kəm'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 元件,组件,成份
adj. 组成的,构成

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
factor ['fæktə]

想一想再看

n. 因素,因子
vt. 把 ... 因素包括

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。