Unit 21 In the Restaurant
在餐厅
Full
满座
I'm sorry.We're full now.Would you mind waiting for a while?
对不起,已经满座了,您能等一会儿吗?
I'm afraid the restaurant is full now.
恐怕现在酒店已经满座了。
You have to wait for about twenty minutes.
您得等大概20分钟。
Suggestion
提议
Would you care to have a drink at the lounge first?
您介意先到休息室喝一杯吗?
Would you wait at the bar until there is a free table?
您先在吧台等一会儿,直到有空桌子好吗?
Questions about the seats
询问座位偏好
Would you prefer a quiet corner?
您偏好安静的角落吗?
Would you like a seat near the window?
你喜欢靠窗的座位吗?
Would you like a seat with a harbor view?
您喜欢能看到海港景色的座位吗?
Where would you prefer to sit,sir?
先生,您愿意坐在哪儿?
Guiding
带领客人入座
Would you come step this way,please?
请往这边走。
May I show you your table?
我带您到桌子去,好吗?
Please take a seat,sir.
先生,请坐。
About the dishes
关于饭菜
I like specialties.
我喜欢风味菜。
Are you ready to order now,sir?
先生,您准备好点菜了吗?
Would you like anything to start with?
您想先吃点什么?
Anything to drink?
要喝点什么吗?
What are your specialties for lunch today
今天你们这儿有什么特色菜吗?
What are the specialties of the restaurant?
这家饭店的特色菜是什么?
The chicken curry with rice is very good.
咖喱鸡饭味道好极了。
I'd like to try the beef,please.
请给我来点牛肉。
Would you like it rare,medium,or well done?
您喜欢半熟的,中等熟的,还是熟透的?
I'm full
吃饱了
I'm afraid I can't eat any more.
恐怕我不能再吃了。
No,thank you.I'm getting full.
不,谢谢。我吃饱了。
Paying for the bill
付账
May I have the bill,please?
请把账单给我好吗?
It's my treat this time.
这次我请客。
Let's go Dutch this time.
这次我们各自付账。
Let's split the dinner check.
我们对半付账吧。
Conversations
会话
vt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲)
vi.