Unit 22 In the Hotel
在旅馆
Fill out the form,please
请填表格
Would you please complete the registration form?
请填一下这张登记表,好吗?
Sir,Would you please fill in this form?
先生,您能填一下这张表吗?
Could you please sign here?
您在这儿签名好吗?
Checking out materials
查看资料
Do you have confirmation note,sir?
先生,您有定房的确认票吗?
Can I have your note,sir?
先生,我可以看一下您的便条吗?
Can I have your hotel voucher,please?
请让我看一下您的住房凭证,好吗?
Carrying baggage for travelers
替客人提行李
May I help you with your luggsge,sir?
先生,我帮您提行李,好吗?
Just a moment,please.I'll get the trolley/cart.
请等一下,我去拿手推车。
Please leave it to me.I'll take it for you.
请把它交给我,我来帮您拿。
paying
付款
How would you like to make payment?
您打算怎样付款?
How would you like to settle your bill/account?
您打算如何支付您的账单/结账?
Giving keys to guests
交钥匙给客人
Here is your room key,sir.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙。
Please keep the identification card,sir.
先生,请保管好这个身份证明。
You need to show it when you collect your key from the reception desk.
您从前台取前归还您的钥匙。
Please return your key before you leave.
请在离开前归还您的钥匙。
Telling advantages of the hotel to guests
告诉客人酒店的优点
I'm sure you'll like your room.It's spacious and airy.
我相信您会喜欢您的房间,它很宽敞,而且空气很好。
I can assure you that the room is very quiet.
我能保证这个房间很安静。
We have the best chef in Beijing.
我们有北京最好的厨师。
Wishes
祝愿
I hope you enjoy your stay at the hotel.
希望您在酒店过得愉快。
I hope you have an enjoyable stay.
希望您过得愉快。
Have a nice evening,sir.And enjoy your stay.
先生,晚上过得开心,并祝您在住店期间过得愉快。
Leaving a message
留言
Would you like to leave him a message?
您愿意给他留言吗?
Can I take a message for him?
我能为您给他捎个口信吗?
I'll make sure that Mr.Cheng gets the message.
我一定会让程先生知道这个消息。
Refusing requests
拒绝请求
I'm afraid not,madam.
夫人,恐怕不行。
Regrefully,no,madam.It's our poliy.
很遗憾,不行,夫人。这是我们的纪律。
Unfortunately,no,sir.We can't accept invitations from our guests.
很可惜,不可以,先生。我们不能接受客人的邀请。
Conversations
会话
n. 身份的证明,视为同一,证明同一,确认