Dialogue 5
Let's go to Wangfujing by bus.
我们坐公共汽车去王府井吧。
Better take the subway.It's faster,and more convenient.
最好乘地铁,地铁更快,更方便。
OK,it will be a new experience for me.
可以,这对我来说也是一次新的经历。
We have a rather comprehensive subway system here.
我们这儿有相当完善的地铁系统,
You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway,
你可以坐地铁迅速到达几乎任何地方,
especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy.
特别是在每天的这个交通高峰时期。
Where do we pay the fare?
我们在哪里付车费?
Just give the man standing there 3 yuan and he'll give you a token.
给站在那边的售票员元,他会给你一个辅币。
Then,you slip it into the slot at the turnstile
你在入门处那儿把辅币塞进投币孔,
and pust the turnstile to get in.
就能推转门进去了。
Let me pay for it.Where can I get a subway map?
让我来付费,我在哪儿能买到地铁?
Ask the worker who sells tokens to give you one.
向售辅币的工作人员要一张,
It's free fo charge.
那是免费的。
Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.
实际上大多数地铁站都贴有线路图。
Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
换乘地铁时,我还要另外付钱吗?
No,you don't have to.Here comes the train.
不用,车来了。